Bellazon

Natalie Portman
Thumbnail

wanderlust

Look what kind of effect Adriana has on you guys...all of you are comparing every girl to Adriana and she always wins...she is very beautiful indeed...

Personally I think that Nat has a more perfect face, but because adriana has more 'unusual' features, which makes her more 'special' looking, which makes u guys all addicted to her. Both are amazing looking ladies ;)

I've always liked Natalie because there's an air of mystery about her..but she's clearly a natural beauty not to mention very intelligent

I don't see the point of discussing whether she's prettier than Adriana or Adriana is prettier than her

Person A thinks Adriana's hotter

Person B thinks Natalie's hotter

Who's right? Neither of them because it's a matter of personal preference...I dunno, I always saw such silly arguments at chilax similar to this and there's no solution to them

Guest Lullaby

January 03, 2005 - DC-on-Film reports a rumor that Natalie Portman (the Star Wars prequels) is up for a role in the big-screen version of V for Vendetta. The site claims that "Portman has done a deal" for the movie, which was adapted from the Alan Moore/David Lloyd graphic novel by the Wachowski brothers. Joel Silver will produce it.

What lends the rumor some credence is the fact that V for Vendetta will be directed by James McTeigue, who previously worked as the first assistant director on Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith. Obviously, that film co-stars Portman so she and McTeigue already know each other.

The role in V for Vendetta that Portman seems most likely to play is that of teenager Evey Hammond.

About V for Vendetta: A frightening and powerful story of the loss of freedom and identity in a totalitarian world, V for Vendetta takes place in an alternate future in which Germany wins WWII and Britain becomes a fascist state. A vigilante named "V" stalks the streets of London trying to free England of its ideological chains.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lullaby

Natalie Portman is reportedly planning to snub the Oscars - because she's too nervous.

The beautiful actress, who is up for Best Supporting Actress in new movie 'Closer', has told friends she is too intimidated by next month's glamorous ceremony to turn up.

A source close to the sexy actress revealed: "She doesn't like the glitz and glamour. She almost didn't make it to last weekend's Golden Globes because she was panicking about what she was wearing.

The Oscars is ten times worse."

Meanwhile, the former child star has hinted she may quit Hollywood.

The stunning 23-year-old actress, who has a degree from America's prestigious Harvard University, says although she loves making movies at the moment, she won't be acting for the rest of her life.

The screen beauty - who starred in the cult film 'Leon' at the tender age of 13 - revealed: "I've never been a person who says this is the only thing I'll ever do.

Acting is interesting to me right now, but I know how much I change."