Bellazon

Nelson Piquet Jr.
Thumbnail

watermelon

I look for Sylvia's pics, the mum of Nelsinho. If you find there, you can give me the link or photos directly (it's still better!), please? Thank you!

Her wife's name is Sylvia Piquet (of course!) but I think that she's more often called Sylvia Tamsma.

If you find pics of Kelly and Julia underestimated in Europe, it's great also! I like the Piquet family generally! From my part, I leave to the hunting of pics of Nelsi! I'm French and French have a reputation of real "pains in the ass", I don't break the rule! [Laugh]

I look for Sylvia's pics, the mum of Nelsinho. If you find there, you can give me the link or photos directly (it's still better!), please? Thank you!

Her wife's name is Sylvia Piquet (of course!) but I think that she's more often called Sylvia Tamsma.

If you find pics of Kelly and Julia underestimated in Europe, it's great also! I like the Piquet family generally! From my part, I leave to the hunting of pics of Nelsi! I'm French and French have a reputation of real "pains in the ass", I don't break the rule! [Laugh]

Girl i search and i didnt find anything. I remeber of some pages but i dont now where are :s

And the pics of Nelson's mommy are hard to find :( and shes not anymore Sylvia Piquet because they divorced long time ago. I dont really think that she still using her wife's name ! :)

Here is just a pic of Julia and her mom ....

post-16865-1200363418_thumb.gif

If your planning to have more than 1 husband or wife I suggest not doing that :whistle: Unless you want to write all your wives and husbands last names on your foot... but mine comes first :| :rofl: .

Of course your's come first and all the name of my beauty wifes ! :heart: :blush:

but im not planing to have more than one husband or at least i hope that !!!!, anyways im sure i wouldnt regret about tatoo his last name ! That would be a beautiful recuerdo!

GP2 Series 2005 (Budapest) : Que calor !

ungarn2005ao8.th.jpg

Thanks a lot!!!!! :drool: :heart: :heart: :heart:

omg he is HOT :drool:

yes a lot !! :chicken:

Hes so hot!!! Thank you so much! :wub: :flower:

Nelson should get a IDATXXX tattoo :shifty:

Yes... we should tell him... he can put it right between his shoulder blades and give it angel wings :rofl:

YES !!! :chicken:

i will tatoo his last name in my foot someday !!! :laugh:

:|

:laugh:

YES !!! :chicken:

i will tatoo his last name in my foot someday !!! :laugh:

If your planning to have more than 1 husband or wife I suggest not doing that :whistle: Unless you want to write all your wives and husbands last names on your foot... but mine comes first :| :rofl: .

I don't want my name to be on your foot... and I would suggest you put my last name anyway :rofl:

I want you to get a tattoo on your lower back with my name on it :shifty:

Girl i search and i didnt find anything. I remeber of some pages but i dont now where are :s

And the pics of Nelson's mommy are hard to find :( and shes not anymore Sylvia Piquet because they divorced long time ago. I dont really think that she still using her wife's name ! :)

Thanks you Andreina to have looked when even! There are some pics of Nels :

20april2007maisonmagrelno2.th.jpg

goodwood2005nm7.th.jpg

australien07qd7.th.jpg

Thanks you Andreina to have looked when even! There are some pics of Nels :

20april2007maisonmagrelno2.th.jpg

goodwood2005nm7.th.jpg

australien07qd7.th.jpg

You're welcome girl !;)

OH MORE PICS !!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEES !!! :chicken:

POST MORE PLEASE !!!! :wub:

Nice pics there Cora. Though I notice you only posted the bare chest ones ;) I love it though.

By the way have you all join the Official Fan Club of Nelsinho? Join now if you haven't. It's really official I guarantee.

I really can't wait to see the new R28.

post-18705-1200395626_thumb.jpg