Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

He's 37 years old and they call him a geezer? That makes lots of sense :whistle: Anyway I'm happy for Rosie I hope this relationship can last because he is quite sexy. Plus if she moves to LA then I have a much better chance running into her now. :D

I think he's VERY sexy. :yes: Someone needs to open their eyes b4 writing this in an article...... :whistle:

He's 37 years old and they call him a geezer? That makes lots of sense

Considering the article is from a British source and in British "geezer" is somewhat equivalent to "dude" in America (i.e., no connotations of age), yes, it does make sense. :p

He's 37 years old and they call him a geezer? That makes lots of sense

Considering the article is from a British source and in British "geezer" is somewhat equivalent to "dude" in America (i.e., no connotations of age), yes, it does make sense. :p

This is very painful for me to admit, mbinebri, but you are right! Even though I've never heard my friends from the UK use the word "geezer", I called a friend who comes from there and he says that they DO use that word sometimes to describe a macho man kinda guy which could also mean "dude". The younger people usually say "bloke" which I've heard all the time but some others, do use "geezer", depending on your region in the UK, your age and your environment (circle of friends).

I decided he was very sexy based on "Expendables" which was a very kool movie. Thought I'd yawn through it but I didn't.....not his body exactly but his crazy sexy eyes and mouth. That's as far off topic in Rosie's thread that I care to go. :wave: Mostly had to admit :blink: mbinebri was right.