Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

did she do her drivers licence?

I think she now has her Californian one since I've seen a few pictures of her recently driving, however I'm pretty sure she never got a UK one. She has technically been able to drive for a few years but never took her test until recently.

did she do her drivers licence?

I think she now has her Californian one since I've seen a few pictures of her recently driving, however I'm pretty sure she never got a UK one. She has technically been able to drive for a few years but never took her test until recently.

..thats why i was wondering!! i have been reading here quite a long time but decided to start commenting now too! thxs for your response!

2 that were not posted a few pages before

thomaswylde.com

post-50284-1300805951_thumb.jpg

DSC_0637__2_c.jpg

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

The “Transformers: Dark of the Moon” actress will receive the award March 31 in Las Vegas.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon actress Rosie Huntington-Whitley will receive CinemaCon’s Female Star of Tomorrow Award.

The 23-year-old British actress will be presented the honor Thursday evening at the first ever CinemaCon Big Screen Achievement Awards on Thursday, March 31 in The Colosseum of Casers Palace.

“With her upcoming role in Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Huntington-Whiteley is sure to show that she is a true star of tomorrow,” noted Mitch Neuhauser, managing director of CinemaCon. “We are thrilled to honor this promising young actress with the CinemaCon Female Star of Tomorrow Award.”

Hungtinton-Whitley will make her big-screen debut in the Transformers sequel, in theaters July 1.

CinemaCon takes place March 28-31 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/rosi...inemacon-171525

SHOOTING Tim Bret-Day

And for people who want the pictures without having to, rather annoyingly, go via another site or with irritating tags on then here they are;

19wo4.th.jpg 12953m.th.jpg 12954m.th.jpg 13044m.th.jpg 13045m.th.jpg

If anyone ever wants pictures without tags then please post and I will happily post them if I have them (which in most cases I do!). People have no right to tag photos which aren't originally their work, or make you go via their own site to get them.