Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

another video on mtv, with different subject

While there's no official word just yet on the possibility of a fourth "Transformers" movie (with or without Michael Bay), newcomer Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is keeping her fingers crossed that the franchise could even get to that point.

The model-turned-actress, who took over the part of leading lady from Megan Fox for the upcoming "Transformers: Dark of the Moon," already hopes to see a future for her character Carly and the mega-successful franchise.

The 23-year-old won some major points when she told MTV News at last week's CinemaCon that she read up on her "Transformers" history from the comic books and animated series, learning a major plot point about her character and Sam Witwicky, the central hero played by Shia LaBeouf.

"I found out through research that Carly was the character that Sam ends up marrying, and I was really, really thrilled to see that," she told us.

So could the Sam and Carly wedding be a possible storyline in another "Transformers" movie down the road? That is, if there's more "Transformers" movies after "Dark of the Moon."

Rosie admitted she wants more time with the franchise and hopes fans do, too. "I would love for there to be a 'Transformers 4.' I think everybody secretly would, right?" she asked coyly. Secretly being the key word there, Rosie!

post-50284-1302681264_thumb.jpgpost-50284-1302681253_thumb.jpg

VIDEO -> http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2011/04/08/trans...labeouf-sequel/