Bellazon

Audrina Patridge
Thumbnail

Classy

^ Ooh! That must be a new issue of Maxim! My future-hubby will be very pleased to see her grace the pages of Maxim. He loves her, but only because he thinks we look so much alike. :p Or so he likes to say.

Sorry, you're much more beautiful than she. She's pretty, but she's got nothing on you.

She did look nice in that Maxim editorial though. She has a nice body! I wish her hair were dark for that editorial though... it made her gorgeous eye color pop even more.

:wave:

This was just posted on TFS

post-16241-1252528067_thumb.jpg

I just saw that at the store yesterday in fact, amazing..but stupid how she quotes about something about how can men not like women on their knees with lingerie cleaning with a toothbrush...mm ookay..

she doesn't quite have it all there , does she? :laugh::)

^ Ooh! That must be a new issue of Maxim! My future-hubby will be very pleased to see her grace the pages of Maxim. He loves her, but only because he thinks we look so much alike. :p Or so he likes to say.

Sorry, you're much more beautiful than she. She's pretty, but she's got nothing on you.

She did look nice in that Maxim editorial though. She has a nice body! I wish her hair were dark for that editorial though... it made her gorgeous eye color pop even more.

:wave:

Oh, Angela! You're too sweet! :hug: But seriously... I always have people come up and tell me "You look just like that Audrina girl from The Hills!" It's so weird!

She has a great figure! And I preferred her hair dark, too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...