Bellazon

Kim Smith

Guest MissIsabella

I think i would be pretty creeped out if my agent followed me everywhere...hello..AMUSEMENT PARK?! how many other agents do that? perhaps he has the free time to do it since he only has two "it" models to work with.

I dont know if Ty would give up info on Megan, but i think chances are he would take it hook line and sinker. I'm sure he would love the opportunity to pat himself on the back for her success and maybe send you some pics of them together at chuck-e-cheese.  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh:

Thank for giving me some hope. I'll try calling him next week and HOPE LIKE HELL to get some good info. :blush:

Anyone know what campaigns pics 4 and 5 in post #182 come from?

I don't think Maxim is evil or anything, but it isn't exactly the epitome of "classy" either. I think Kim can do much better, frankly speaking. But hey, if that's where she and Ty think her fanbase is...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, it's Maxim that made her "famous." You could argue that all it did was make her the object of horny Maxim readers, but that first issue she did got her more attention than anything else she's done.

I read an article that said that Kim Smith was actually DROPPED from some agency because the president got into fights with Ty Kilinc about bookings, however...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's what I was thinking of before...

Maxim may have bought Kim fame, but I think she could probably do better at this point. Anyway, I didn't really like most of her Maxim pics-- at least, not the ones they included in the actual magazine. I like Kim's work with less sleazy clients like Guess and Mac & Jac MUCH better!

Anyone have big versions of these pics of her at the Volkswagon Jetta party (???)?

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.as...1&sfld=C&nbc1=1

• 2 weeks later...
Congratulations to Kim on being #64 on this year's Maxim Hot 100 (US). The people still love her...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm glad she got on the list gain. :fun:

BUT DAMN, that's a big drop from last year! What, why'd they un-promote her so much? :blink:

I'm glad she got on the list gain.  :fun:

BUT DAMN, that's a big drop from last year! What, why'd they un-promote her so much?  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm surprised she's been getting on this list at all since she hasn't done a lot of high profile stuff as of late (okay, she had that small role in Catwoman...).

Here's an interesting "Buy It Now!" item from eBay: Men's Health Guide to Style Fall 2001 with Kim on the cover. I can't say I've seen this before.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3594444650&rd=1

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/06/18/business...cf7605c&ei=5070

Speaking of which, there's an interesting article about Kim and men's Health...

"In September, we've got a piece about Casanova, the romance and seduction secrets of the great 18th- century lover, modernized," he yelled into the speakerphone. Kim Smith, a 19-year-old Victoria's Secret model, posed for the article, photographed lounging in a lush boudoir.

He said some of the cover lines he had come up with included "Seduce Her in Seconds" and "The World's Greatest Sex Tricks."

"It might be something as straightforward as `49 Seduction Secrets.' Or it might just be `Hey! Guys! Kim Smith! Page whatever!' "

At the risk of sounding like a dick, I remember seeing the first promo of Desperate Housewives and the scene of Eva jumping on the poolboy (or whatever) and proclaiming to my disbelieving roommate that the girl (whose name I didn't know yet) was going to be the 'next big thing." Eva's got a tight little body on her, she's cute, and she's the hottest babe a popular show - she also doesn't shy away from exposure.

Now, back to the prediction I made that Josie Maran would get leads in big movies... lol

I'm trying desperately to sort out my Mac & Jac pics for my site. If someone could post their Mac & Jac pics so I could compare, I'd appreciate it. Later, I'll post my questionable pics (as in, I'm not sure if they're Mac & Jac).

CRV, I have a ton of M & J ads . Put yours up, and I'll probably be able totell you if theyre from that company. And if you don't have some that I do, I'll scan them. Sounds fair? :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here are the questionable ones. I have them marked as Mac & Jac, but they definitely don't look like the ones I know are Mac & Jac:

kimsmithmacjac011fv.th.jpg

kimsmithmacjac026bd.th.jpg

kimsmithmacjac033at.th.jpg

kimsmithmacjac045al.th.jpg

kimsmithmacjac056qk.th.jpg

kimsmithmacjac065hi.th.jpg