Bellazon

Kim Smith

Guest MissIsabella

Nope, they're all from Newport News catalog. In fact,  they look like they're taken from the old NN site before they updated the way they put up the catalog pics. That's why they're all the same size.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you. And while we're on the subject of unknown pics, how about these?

5442947kx.th.jpg

kim4hf.th.jpg

misc72qx.th.jpg

misc82ek.th.jpg

And because I feel like it, here's what appears to an outtake from the first Maxim shoot, perhaps a video of some sort because of some of the distortion, I got about five years ago, but can't remember where...

miscmax3ca.th.jpg

First one is from Otto, a European catalog. There are a few other Otto pics floating around...

Second is from... some American catalog? I think Macy's or Bloomingdales or something like that... she had a big-ass ring/circle behind her for that shoot.

Third one looks like one of the "candids" available from her official website, but in much higher res! In fact, I think it's the same exact shot! ... Yep, I just checked. It is the same shot from her website. Some exclusive. :p

4th one actually looks a lot like a Mac and Jac pic... in those pics, she's usually in the country side and standing in front of vegetables or wheat or some damn thing. It's new to me though.

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.as...1&sfld=C&nbc1=1

There are some new images of Kim in a white dress at the new Maxim Hot 100 party, but I can only seethem as thumbnails. :( Anyone aBLE to get them as ACTUAL Pics? :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know if it's because of the thumbnails, but she actually looks better not made-up at "Garnier Fructis's Beauty Lounge getting ready for the Maxim Hot 100."

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.as...typ=clbi&nbc1=1

Now for tonight's questionable pic:

gear120053qz.th.jpg

Who scanned this? I can't make out the logo in the upper right...

EDIT: Never mind...I figured it out...I think...

Thanks for the pics! Kim looks very cute on the red carpet, though I agree that she looks even better dressing up for it. :)

Still... um... why is Kim's face so deatlhy WHITE, especially when the rest of her (her neck, her arms, her legs) are so tan? Does she just... not expose her face to the sun when she goes out? It just... well... looks weird...

Thanks for the pics! Kim looks very cute on the red carpet, though I agree that she looks even better dressing up for it. :)

Still... um... why is Kim's face so deatlhy WHITE, especially when the rest of her (her neck, her arms, her legs) are so tan? Does she just... not expose her face to the sun when she goes out? It just... well... looks weird...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It could be self tanner..I've never done it but maybe it's not kosher to go to those tanning booths and spray your face

I guess that would explain the "vampire" face...  :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One cannot underestimate the contributions of the lighting, the camera flash, and her blue eyes to this look. This is apparent with the 2003 pics I'm going through. In one pic, the lighting and flash isn't as bad and she looks pretty normal.

She is very cute when she's not all dolled up.

One cannot underestimate the contributions of the lighting, the camera flash, and her blue eyes to this look. This is apparent with the 2003 pics I'm going through. In one pic, the lighting and flash isn't as bad and she looks pretty normal.

She is very cute when she's not all dolled up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm... are you sure it'S JUST the flash? Even in candids, I always see Kim with really really pale facial skin and... tan skin everywhere else. I think it's jsut the way she really looks. It can't ALWAYS be the lighting and makeup, can it? Especially in candids where she's not supposed to be wearing makeup (let alone makeup storng enough to change the entire color of her face) or in heavy lighting.

Also, I believe a new Maxim Hot 100 pic! :kiss: That was her best Maxim shoot, btw. :drool:

post-133-1116216191_thumb.jpg

post-133-1116216199_thumb.jpg

post-133-1116216204_thumb.jpg

post-133-1116216212_thumb.jpg

Hmmm... are you sure it'S JUST the flash? Even in candids, I always see Kim with really really pale facial skin and... tan skin everywhere else. I think it's jsut the way she really looks.  It can't ALWAYS be the lighting and makeup, can it? Especially in candids where she's not supposed to be wearing makeup (let alone makeup storng enough to change the entire color of her face) or in heavy lighting.

Also, I believe a new Maxim Hot 100 pic!  :kiss: That was her best Maxim shoot, btw.  :drool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't say those were the only reasons she looked like that, but they are factors.

BTW, where did the Maxim Hot 100 pic come from?

I didn't say those were the only reasons she looked like that, but they are factors.

BTW, where did the Maxim Hot 100 pic come from?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True... she looked even more ghostly than usual. I guess the situation was aggravating an already existing condition.

(I watch ER. I R SMRT! ;) )

They're from the Maxim online site's preview of the Maxim Hot 100.