Bellazon

Victoria's Secret (Non-Model Related Discussions)

PinkCouture

Victoria's Secret official dry cleaner cleans up with a $2500 bill for one dress

Dreaming of stepping out in a high-end couture gown over the holidays? Be careful what you wish for. One such dress cost $2,500, just for the dry cleaning! Ok, this wasn’t just any dress. It was a silk Chanel haute-couture embellished with thousands of pearls, beads and Swarovski crystals, valued at (sit down for this price tag too) over $100,000. This is just one of many works of art from top designer’s that find there way to high end dry cleaner, Gerald Pozniak, owner of Jeeves, www.jeevesny.com. “When a client seeks Jeeves for couture cleaning, they know they are getting the best. The Jeeves staff are craftsmen, with decades of experience.”

Such high-end pieces undergo labor-intensive, hand cleaning that can take up to 30 hours for some intricate and heavily beaded pieces like the Chanel dress. Jeeves also employs special stain-removal tactics on ultra fragile garments and undergarments. In fact, Jeeves is also the official dry cleaners for the "Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show."

Pozniak was behind the scenes working his magic during the taping of the show, scheduled to air on Dec. 10. From lipstick, to glitter, to body make-up, Jerry and his staff work diligently, by hand, to clean all those panties, bras and angelic wings. “This year the show featured a lot of white costumes, all of which showed makeup stains, so consequently this year we had more costumes to clean than any year prior.” Model Candice Swanepoel opened the show strutting down the catwalk wearing a $10 million Fantasy Bra and belt that contained over 4,200 precious gems.

So, next time you want to slip on some intricate, sexy undergarments or a high-end couture gown, don’t worry about stains or spills. Jeeves will swoop in from one of their 13 locations worldwide, and work their magic…for a price!

examiner.com

Victoria's Secret Opens in LAX TBIT, in Partnership with Hudson Group

In partnership with premier travel retailer Hudson Group, leading lingerie and beauty retailer Victoria's Secret has opened a new Beauty & Accessories store in Los Angeles International Airport's Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT). The new store will focus on an iconic, fashion-forward range of beauty products and accessories designed for the modern jet-setter. Beauty shoppers will find prestige fragrances like the FiFi Award-winning Victoria's Secret Bombshell and Sexy Little Things Noir Tease, just-launched collections like the new Victoria, and perennial favorites like the most-loved VS Fantasies. Travel-ready items such as signature lip glosses and body-care products will also be featured.

Notes Joe DiDomizio, President & CEO of Hudson Group: "Our new LAX Bradley West stores best demonstrate the company's strength as a complete travel retail operator: from the very best travel essentials concept (Hudson) to many worldwide luxury brands, including Victoria's Secret. For that we can thank the growing reputation of our marketing and merchandising team, and the support of our parent company, Dufry. We are also grateful to our local LA business partners that are part of the joint venture that operates these stores."

In addition to this new store at TBIT, Hudson operates Victoria's Secret stores in JFK Terminal 1 and Vancouver International Airport. Another is scheduled to open early next month in JFK Terminal 4, with other locations to follow in 2014.

The Victoria's Secret brand features a range of functional-yet-chic accessories that add an extra pop of glamour to business trips and weekend getaways alike. Customers will love the branded cosmetic cases and multi-use fashion bags. This season's colors in pebbled leather and Saffiano leather keep her on trend in any destination! The airports' international clientele can also obtain attractive passport holders, phone wallets, travel adaptors and ear buds, plus smart phone and tablet accessories.

Victoria's Secret gets the savvy traveler to her destination with celebrity-level style. Completing the assortment are must-have essentials like so-soft scarves, high-quality sunglasses and those perfect, signature Victoria's Secret panties. It's an incredible way to track down last-minute gifts or spend a long layover shopping on the fly.

The LAX TBIT store surrounds every customer with undeniable luxury. The modern facade and dynamic storefront boast an air of sophistication, while the interior features upscale elements like black-cherry fixtures and eye-catching focal walls. The store will also showcase both its brand identity and range of products with a gallery of iconic black and white images and a video wall that broadcasts footage of the Victoria's Secret Angels. It gives new meaning to the words sexy, sophisticated and forever young.

kctv5.com

• 4 weeks later...

You Can Now Buy Victoria's Secret Lingerie With Bitcoins

You can buy a house with bitcoins, a Tesla electric car, a trip into outer space on Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic airline, and all kinds of other things from pizza to illegal drugs. And now, you can use bitcoin to buy Victoria's Secret lingerie via a gift card from Gyft, the app that replaces physical gift cards.

The Gyft app is an interesting take on gift cards because it does a couple of cool things. It lets you buy gift cards from about 200 retailers using conventional currencies or bitcoin. Victoria Secret just signed on to be one of those retailers, Gyft says. Or, if you get a bunch of gift cards as gifts, it lets you load them onto your phone so you don't have to carry them in your wallet.

You can also use it to re-gift a gift card, sending it to the person's Facebook account, email or phone via a text. That could be a face-saving option if you find yourself in need of a last-minute gift.

businessinsider.com

OMG it started already, I thought it didn't start till after January 1?

Online now, in stores on January 2nd :)

So did I miss something or is Pink just starting to release like real clothing, not just loungwear? Or has this always been a thing? I%20dont%20know.gif

They did sell real clothing like skirts, dresses, halter & baby doll tops (I have a PINK halter), sweaters, cardigans, denim (I own a pair of PINK jeans), coats (I have a PINK down coat), jackets (I have the Letterman from the VSFS 2006: http://img44.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=11237_Jessica_Stam-VSFS_2006-Ripped_by_VampireHorde-HD10_122_785lo.jpg) ...that's all I could recall for now :p It was available mainly in stores. I don't think the items did too well. However VS is pretty persistent. Even if products don't so well, 9/10 times they will discontinue them but bring them back a few years later :nicole:

^ Great buys! (Y) You gotta tell me how you like bronzing dry oil. I have the non-dry version of it that doesn't come in a spray bottle. Pretty messy! :/

The semi-annual is a big disappointment this year in stores. Better deals offered during December, like $25 VSX bras now on sale at $32.99. Doesn't deserve a new commercial.

Really? I totally scored at mine!

The SAS has been shitty for many years. In fact it gets worse & worse each year :cry: I remember back in the late 90's and early 00's (damn! I feel old :pinch:) they had more assortments & variety. The quality, designs and price points were also significantly better & more reasonable :/ Also, back then most bras were rarely over 24.99 and they had 1.99 panties!

^Damn how did you do that? :rofl:

^ Great buys! (Y) You gotta tell me how you like bronzing dry oil. I have the non-dry version of it that doesn't come in a spray bottle. Pretty messy! :/

The semi-annual is a big disappointment this year in stores. Better deals offered during December, like $25 VSX bras now on sale at $32.99. Doesn't deserve a new commercial.

Really? I totally scored at mine!

The SAS has been shitty for many years. In fact it gets worse & worse each year :cry: I remember back in the late 90's and early 00's (damn! I feel old :pinch:) they had more assortments & variety. The quality, designs and price points were also significantly better & more reasonable :/ Also, back then most bras were rarely over 24.99 and they had 1.99 panties!

I haven't tryed the oil yet, more likely I'll be breaking it out in Spring, considering I'm all covered up over here right now anyway!

And I've only been shopping at VS the last 5 years so I can't really judge whether its worse or not :rofl: Though I guess its understandable why they needed to up their prices, just as everything else has only gone up. Though they could have increased the quality a bit too (but then they wouldn't be making as much money, and we know businesses like money) :rofl: 

I'm going back again tommarow with some friends, wish my wallet luck :ninja: