Bellazon

Maybelline

Neo52285

I live in the netherlands and we always have Maybelline commercials soo much later than the states. Just a few days ago I saw that commercials with her and Dan'ee Doty in the car with that black/yellow jacket. That commercial was a while back.... it sucks, we don't even have Victoria's Secret over here!!! :(

• 2 weeks later...

i love the maybelline print ads, especially the foundation ones because she looks so natural like shes not wearing any makeup at all and ive already said that thats how i like her the most, but im personally not a fan of the maybelline commercials. They seem too...i dont know...they make her do ridiculous pointing and sweeping the fingers across the face to represent the smoothness of the foundation and stuff...and i think it makes her look kinda ditzy... :blush: and they always have the walking shot were the model is surrounded my a group of people and they are all laughing like " :laugh: omg if you buy this lipstick you can be popular!" But in the end whenever she smiles or talks i officially forget how lame the commercial is! she can sell anything! ;) :p

• 1 month later...
I live in the netherlands and we always have Maybelline commercials soo much later than the states. Just a few days ago I saw that commercials with her and Dan'ee Doty in the car with that black/yellow jacket. That commercial was a while back.... it sucks, we don't even have Victoria's Secret over here!!! :(

I know the problem :) Just a few weeks ago, Adriana's Maybelline commercial appeared here on TV, I had never seen her before modelling for Maybelline

are you serious?! :D then you seriously missed something! :D there's been a few ads with her... and you can find her in almost every drugstore :) I ALWAYS steal the cards :D haha I have a whole bag of Adriana cards

she's like in half of them :D though it's hard to steal the cards as their behind bars :( but mostly when there's a discount or special offer or whatever it's her and they have MILLIONS of flyers with her face on them :D

w00t, i have to make a trip to netherlands to steal all your busposters :evil:

i like netherlands with all the strange dutchmans :laugh: last time i was in netherland i played "laserquest" against some dutchmans. i have won :war: ;)

Does anyone have the video of this to share? How about the one from the Maybelline Lash Stylist Commercial (July 2006)? Adriana looks amazing in these!!! :fun: