Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

This was mentioned before the forums were cleared but it has completely slipped my mind and I can't look back so I'm going to ask again.

What's the deal with her parents? Like occupations, etc.

I think I remember but I don't want to say it and be wrong. :laugh:

Guest Lullaby
Here's a copy-pasteĀ  excerpt from an interview that mentions her parents:

American life is very different from the reality that she lived. She was born and raised in Salvador, in the town of Castelo Branco. When she was 6 months, she was abandoned by father Nelson Torres whom without saying any explications left the home in which he was living with wife and daughter. Her mother, social assistant? Maria das Gra

i'm new here in this forum ... i was a guest for some minutes and i was very surprised about the topics and i could say this is the best adriana lima forum .... more than yahoo adrianalimafanclub :) has any of u some adriana videos .... more recently .... :) keep :fun:

if she is a c, and she could be depending on who makes the bras, it's a very low c. Not likely she'd be a full or high C. It would be unproportianal.

It's possible though. My friend Jesse is a full D and she's the skninniest little thing.

I went to the brand new VS store here in caesar's palace... it was GORGEOUS. I found out that the rest of the angels (exept for tyra) will be there, and not only gisele. I am so angry though.... I found out that I will not be able to go because I do have exams that day in school... I'm so pissed... urgghhhh... What do you guys think... should i tell my dad to take me anyway? lol