Bellazon

Advertisements

Neo52285

Alrighty, two more scans! Actually finished these yesterday but didn't have time to post them. :)

Guess?

th_29747_guess_64_122_457lo.jpg th_guess_65.jpg

And, I know I said I wasn't gonna repost stuff, but I came across where I'd posted these in another forum, so it was just a matter of copy&paste - here are the previous Guess scans I did that were lost after the database problems:

guess57tr6.th.jpg guess58jm1.th.jpg guess59uv8.th.jpg guess60lz7.th.jpg guess61nw1.th.jpg guess62zz4.th.jpg guess63fs0.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I saw someone snapped a poster of Adriana from a shop window - and its a rare picture I haven't seen before

Oh yes, that is a gorgeous photo!

Which reminds me, I took a few photos in New York inside the VS store on Herald Square and I keep forgetting to share them here! Sorry for the crappy-ness of them - you're not actually allowed to take photos and I got told off for it, so had to do it sneakily. :p The store is SO beautiful though, huge photos of Adriana everywhere!!

th_1423921210_5affca3caa.jpg.jpg

This was the entrance to the dressing rooms - two huge walls filled with so many photos - all from the Backstage Sexy book.

th_1423921360_cec38a29c8.jpg.jpg

post-5998-1196073790_thumb.jpg post-5998-1196073878_thumb.jpg post-5998-1196074154_thumb.jpg

They didn't catch you and tell you "No pictures"? :laugh:

They did!!! Hence me having to do it sneakily - just pretending my camera was turned off. :p I played my best "but I'm only a tourist" card though, pretending I didn't know it wasn't allowed. It probably helped I had a basket full of stuff too - did some serious shopping. ;)

Very Coool

:D

--

I love going to the VS store, just because I love

seeing Adriana's pictures everywhere.

The VS store that I go to at White Marsh Mall has a lot of

Adriana's pictures of backstage sexy book that I've never seen

online, and its they are really nice because they are framed up

and hung so elegantly

:hehe:

I saw someone snapped a poster of Adriana from a shop window - and its a rare picture I haven't seen before

Which reminds me, I took a few photos in New York inside the VS store on Herald Square and I keep forgetting to share them here! Sorry for the crappy-ness of them - you're not actually allowed to take photos and I got told off for it, so had to do it sneakily. :p The store is SO beautiful though, huge photos of Adriana everywhere!!

This was the entrance to the dressing rooms - two huge walls filled with so many photos - all from the Backstage Sexy book.

post-5998-1196073790_thumb.jpg post-5998-1196073878_thumb.jpg post-5998-1196074154_thumb.jpg

thanks for all the pics!!! btw which store is this? it looks exactly like the one i always go to haha!

thanks for all the pics!!! btw which store is this? it looks exactly like the one i always go to haha!

She did mention that it was in New York inside the VS store on Herald Square.

:hehe:

oh haha missed that part. well that store looks just like the one here in chicago!

Yeah, it's the big one (2 stories) on Herald Square - Adriana was actually at the opening of it a few years ago, I have candids of it lol!! It's just down the block from the Empire State Building and across the street from Macy's, so it was a store I just had to visit when I went to NY on holiday! :D