Bellazon

Advertisements

Neo52285

Anastasia was in italy and she was kind enough to get me this magazine while she was there....its a little old and it has been posted before but i just scanned it now, i have had the magazine for awhile now....dont know why i didnt scan it but i have now...

adrianascan276ph.th.jpg

Updated scan

exs.jpg

By the way, did anyone ever get a scan of this? I couldn't "borrow" it because there were too many salespeople around :-/

shimmer.jpg

I have the other one where she has the handbag but not this particular one.

here...i cant help it...

i was working on the other scan as well but i got help up in the hospital today for four hours and i couldnt finish it until now but keshuval had already posted it, here is mine...

picture removed

here is the other scan as well...

adrianascan961yu.th.jpg

Anastasia was in italy and she was kind enough to get me this magazine while she was there....its a little old and it has been posted before but i just scanned it now, i have had the magazine for awhile now....dont know why i didnt scan it but i have now...

adrianascan276ph.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nice ;)

Thanks for the scans Neo and Iris! Iris, could you please tell me where you found that new Victoria's Secret ad? I looked in the new catalogs and the web site, but couldn't find it. :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It came with my credit card bill. I think the perfume is coming out, or is out already in most stores, so probably the posters will be out soon too.