Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

2008 has been a great year so far for Adriana.

Let's review:

Liverpool runway + conference

Speaker @ Sustainable Development Forum with Al Gore and Bill Clinton (for protection of the rain forest)

Launched VS BioFit campaign (including appearances on national television)

Face of VS Valentine's campaign

Hosted Superbowl party

Hosted VS "What Is Sexy" list

VS Superbowl commercial airing (the most watched of the year)

VS PJ commercial airing

VS BioFit commercial airing

Maybelline Dream Matte commercial airing (was this in late 2007?)

Maybelline XXL Curve Power commercial airing

Maybelline Lip Plumper commercial airing

Liverpool commercial airing

Feature in IN Germany

Feature in Photo France

GQ signing (raised money for charity)

Natick signing

Biofit signing

Liverpool signing

Feature in Photo France

Cover + feature in Sawary Magazine

Cover + editorial in Esquire

Cover + editorial in GQ USA

Cover + editorial in ELLE Italia

Cover + editorial in GQ UK (coming soon, supposedly)

Add to that the fact that in the last months of 2007 she:

Opened the fashion show

Closed a segment of the fashion show

Promoted the fashion on national television

Did usual pre-show stuff along with other angels during which they received star on Hollywood Walk of Fame

Visited the troops in Iraq

I probably forgot something / got something wrong. But either way, I think it's safe to say that she's made quite a comeback since her "depression". And we're only in May.

I want her to crown off this year by wearing the fantasy bra :D

So how long do we have to wait now for these new pics? How long will it take to get a magazine. Doesn't she have a fan from Italy that can scan the photos?

Also, I've heard the interview has been posted. How can the interview be available but not the pictures?

So how long do we have to wait now for these new pics? How long will it take to get a magazine. Doesn't she have a fan from Italy that can scan the photos?

Also, I've heard the interview has been posted. How can the interview be available but not the pictures?

Thanks for that pic! :heart:

She had to mention the virgin thing again? <_<

As far as I know, she didn't. It was in the biographical summary about her, and that summary was written by the magazine staff. People should stop jumping to conclusions.

EDIT: I think the summary is the one Limalicious posted.

Well whoever wrote the article says, 'she states,..... I assumed that meant Adriana announced it once more during the discussion with the interviewer.

But it could be that the interviewer is just summing up the general 'gossip' from the past when she said she was a virgin in the GQ issue. So it could just be recycled information. Not necessarily words from her mouth.

It would be kind of odd for her to mention it again after she was so reluctant to bring it up again in interviews following the GQ mag so yeah, I think it's just a 'past summary. The article isn't really proof that she 'is' or 'still is' a virgin.

I was wondering about the virgin thing considering it has been talked about so much. She probably doesn't want to discuss it any more. I guess that every time she does an editorial it will be brought up in a synopsis of past statements. I am glad it wasn't mentioned in the April GQ.

Well, she looks good in the black and white pictures. On other websites, people are always saying how different she looks from a few years ago. I just really started reading about her and can say I disagree. She is still keeping it together. She is just more toned and fit. :) :wave: