Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

yea, me too. I think she can still look like that if she puts in the effort. And I think maybe she should stop her boxing training because it makes her shoulders and upper arms look too bulky compared to her waist and hips. It makes her look somewhat out of proportion. With that said, I thought her legs looked pretty good in the 2007 show. They had a muscular tone that suited them quite nicely, calves and everything. I also thought her ass and legs looked pretty good in the 2006 show. Nicely tanned and curvier than some of her earlier shows. I think my main gripe with her body right now is really just with her arms / shoulders. She should be careful not to look too "buff". But I also like the fact that she doesn't look like a stick, and it's common knowledge that the camera tends to add a few pounds. She just needs to keep it proportionate.

Let me guess Asena, you have perfect arm pits and guys

can't stop looking at them. You don't have a inch of hair in your arm pits right?

You're arm pits also smell like heaven right? Didn't think so either.

I find it a little weird how peoples first posts are negative sometimes.

What a hater :nicole:

Well, she'll be healthier overall if she does exercise. Building a bit of muscle will actually allow her to burn calories faster, actually making her thinner not bigger so lifting weights, for women is actually a plus.

And it's not like her arms are freighteningly large either. Just slightly toned and thicker than when she was 16 which is normal. Better than 'stick-like' arms.