Bellazon

Runway

Neo52285

Lol...giving money to your family on the sole basis of them being your family? How very primitive and cliché. Not a display of "heart", but a display of naivety and rashness. Wish people would smarten up and realize that there are far more important factors of deserving than bloodline. Can't wait for intellectuals to rule the world.

God, that is the stupidest thing I have ever read. Just imagine, you make millions, and you do not give your family anything, I would be the crulest thing on the planet. I know that I am young and everything, but I would give my life for my brother, and my family, so I perfectly understand why Adriana said that, and I know you guys would do the same damn thing. Oh, and let me just say one more thing, if anybody doesn't like what Adriana says in interviews than this is not the place for them, of course anybody is welcome, but haters, nooooo!

Its so funny things people can think of to judge Adriana

First her virginity, then her weight gain, after that her face shape, its so

ridiculous how much people judge others these days.

I actually understand what Adriana was trying to say and that

was if her family is happy and have everything they need then she's happy.

Adriana has donated money from her own pockets to orphanage for kids in

Brazil and who does that?

There is very little amount of people who are as kind hearted

like Adriana.

So you can judge her about her weight, her face, everything but

we all know its not true

Never in my life did I think I'd see someone argue

about how charitable and good-hearted Adriana is.

I thought I'd heard every type of criticism possible

thrown Adri's way but no one has ever denied that

Adriana is a very generous, loving human being.

I can't see how you could possibly accuse her of

being niave or brash just because she gets happy

from helping her family. She's said many times that

they weren't very well off when she was growing up

and given that, and the fact that she is now a multi-millionaire,

I can only imagine that she would want to help them out!

:ermm:

I'm pretty sure that Adriana's family is her world

and I can completely understand how she would

become happy if she saw them happy.

:heart:

For me, the best part was when she said she can give now her family everything they wanted and the could not have it. I just love her hart, she is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Lol...giving money to your family on the sole basis of them being your family? How very primitive and cliché. Not a display of "heart", but a display of naivety and rashness. Wish people would smarten up and realize that there are far more important factors of deserving than bloodline. Can't wait for intellectuals to rule the world.

Who says she does it based solely on them being her family? Do you have any proof that she does it based solely on that and nothing else?

My guess is no.

My guess is also that she doesn't just throw money around to anyone who claims to be a relative - but that instead she likes helping out those who have loved and supported her all her life.

Maybe you're just a heartless person with no strong family ties - but I was raised by a single mom just like Adriana was, and mine worked her ass off all my life as a nurse (which, disgraceful enough, is a pretty low-paying job) to be able to give me and my brother everything we needed. So now that I am a grown-up, one of my favorite things to do in this world, is to give her what she needs or wants now. I love making her smile, I love surprising her with things she normally wouldn't splurge on for herself. She deserves nothing less after everything she's done for me.

It is my belief that Adriana (or anyone, for that matter) is the exact opposite of primitive for wanting to make those she loves, happy. Seriously, how utterly heartless and frankly, a horrible person are you if you choose that as a reason to say she's dumb? To me, it only proves you're far from intellectual yourself. <_<

For me, the best part was when she said she can give now her family everything they wanted and the could not have it. I just love her hart, she is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Who says she does it based solely on them being her family? Do you have any proof that she does it based solely on that and nothing else?

My guess is no.

My guess is also that she doesn't just throw money around to anyone who claims to be a relative - but that instead she likes helping out those who have loved and supported her all her life.

Maybe you're just a heartless person with no strong family ties - but I was raised by a single mom just like Adriana was, and mine worked her ass off all my life as a nurse (which, disgraceful enough, is a pretty low-paying job) to be able to give me and my brother everything we needed. So now that I am a grown-up, one of my favorite things to do in this world, is to give her what she needs or wants now. I love making her smile, I love surprising her with things she normally wouldn't splurge on for herself. She deserves nothing less after everything she's done for me.

It is my belief that Adriana (or anyone, for that matter) is the exact opposite of primitive for wanting to make those she loves, happy. Seriously, how utterly heartless and frankly, a horrible person are you if you choose that as a reason to say she's dumb? To me, it only proves you're far from intellectual yourself. <_<

I couldn't agree more Sasha, I really don't know

its like what's the next? What are you going to accuse Adriana

of next? Being human? I mean like what else?

Everyone has accused her of everything and bashed every

bit of ignorance at her it seems like there is nothing left

<_<

Like sheeb said lets move on because WE ALL love

Adriana and we wouldn't be here if we didn't, so by now we

should know that this is untrue nonsense and just pure

jealousy.

My guess is no.

Word spoken perfectly from a true fan, cheers Sasha.