Bellazon

News

Neo52285

AHAHAHA. If this is true, I don't know who I feel more sorry for.

MY pity for Adriana would be self explanatory. As for 50 Cent, if he's going out with someone so ridiculously stupid, who actually CONSIDERS going out with him, then...umm yeah, I guess there's a bit of pity for him too. If this isn't true, which I sincerely hope and think it isn't, then disregard this comment. :)

Good day!

Outofdark...that's hilarious!

I hope it's not true though. It probably isn't.

as you see everyone is hoping this "story" to be false.

he might even let her lick his lollipop..ok,this was rude.

:rofl:

omg nooooooooooooooooooooo

please say it's just a joke

if it's true, adriana is out of my fave list

that's it

it`s just an "imaginary" story i`m sure of that.if they are so sure of Adriana and 50 Cent where are the pics?.i mean it`s a magazine or a newspaper (i don`t know exactly) there has to be a proof .. but there isn`t so it`s not true.maybe there are some reporters that don`t have anything good to write ...

you know outofdork you really made me feel better lol

oh l`amour :laugh: :brows:

i just said what a normal guy would think about that issue.

i don`t and won`t believe that untill i see some proofs... and because the proofs doesn`t exist it mean that the whole story is a crapp.(excuse the word story :rofl: i mean crapp :laugh: )

Sorry for bursting anyone's bubble, but here's a hint that it may or may not be true. You decide.

http://ego.globo.com/Entretenimento/Ego/No...98-5877,00.html

Translation:

It seems that model Adriana lima forgot about marrying the prince of Wenceslau von of Liechtenstein.

According to the column of I Polish Sly in the newspaper "The Day to Dark" it has already been said in interviews that the "want to get married Virgin" has had dinner with the rapper 50 cent.

The two had entered in the steak house of Porcao of New York with holding hands and exchanging caresses the whole time.

Again according to the column, Adriana arrived in a short and sexy dress, enough for a date with big necklines in the back and in the front.

Now I'm not one to just beileve things out of magazines or anything like that, but this is sad. This is in two newspapers so far, The day to dark and O Dia. So therefore this MAY be true. Newspapers dont really state things just for publicity, that's your magazines or what not. There was that interview in I polish sly that they brought up as well. But we'll just have to wait and see.