Bellazon

News

Neo52285

10....9 is central time ;)

you're still west limaville

That show was off the hook, but there wasn't enough of Adriana IMO. What did you think? I'd love to be her American publicist because she deserves so much more pub here.

That new girl Selita (although lovely) got more face time than Adriana...argh!!!

Is Adriana engaged?

I read this on the Candids forum, and they said to discuss it here, not there:

---------------

Passeggia impettita per via Condotti, evita persino di salutare gli amici, la brasiliana Adriana Lima, nella foto. Dopo il lavoro la top model corre al

I heard that the show was comming out on another channel this tusday is it true? UPN or UPS channel please tell me

well anyways i loved the fashion show the girls, the lingere... BUT I HATED THE WAY CBS RECORDED it was all blury and adriana was not as featured in it i was furious!!!

But maybe on this other channel the bottye will show more no?

well bye!!

Ampop

UPN to Air Victoria Secret's Fashion Show

John Consoli

DECEMBER 07, 2005 -

UPN on Tuesday, Dec. 13, at 9 p.m., will air the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, which was originally broadcast on sister network CBS on Dec. 6.

The broadcast produced a solid 3.8 rating in the adult 18-49 demo on CBS. The rebroadcast will lead out of UPN's America's Next Top Model, targeting a similar audience.

This summer CBS, in an effort to give the UPN drama series Veronica Mars added exposure, aired several episodes of that series on Friday nights.

FOUND IT BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHANNEL IT IS!!!!HELLLLP!!!

UPN to Air Victoria Secret's Fashion Show

John Consoli

DECEMBER 07, 2005 -

UPN on Tuesday, Dec. 13, at 9 p.m., will air the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, which was originally broadcast on sister network CBS on Dec. 6.

The broadcast produced a solid 3.8 rating in the adult 18-49 demo on CBS. The rebroadcast will lead out of UPN's America's Next Top Model, targeting a similar audience.

This summer CBS, in an effort to give the UPN drama series Veronica Mars added exposure, aired several episodes of that series on Friday nights.

FOUND IT BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHANNEL IT IS!!!!HELLLLP!!!

:laugh: i'm glad you finally found what i'm talking about :p

idk what channel its on where you live though...is there a tv guide you can check perhaps? :unsure:

I heard that the show was comming out on another channel this tusday is it true? UPN or UPS channel please tell me

well anyways i loved the fashion show the girls, the lingere... BUT I HATED THE WAY CBS RECORDED it was all blury and adriana was not as featured in it i was furious!!!

But maybe on this other channel the bottye will show more no?

well bye!!

Ampop

I was furious about the lack of Lima time too <_< . I wrote a very long rant about it in General Discussion.

Re. UPN's re-airing, UPN is simply a Viacom network as is CBS. I don't know that there will be any re-editing. If there were, I'd think that they would promote it as such.

Here's a link for all interested http://www.upn.com/shows/victorias_secret_2005/