Bellazon

News

Neo52285

^Yup. Hasn't been confirmed by Ale yet. But Imagine for a sec that she is really pregnant. DAMB! She's at the top of her career right now so it wouldn't benefit her in that way. But i'd be really happy for her. She's 27 correct? It's a good age to have kids.

Yea but ((please don't bash me lol)) With the way it went last year.. They could go with Miranda? I mean they did focus on her a lot this year. Anywho... I do hope so, she deserves it!

I happen to think they focused a lot more on Adriana. After Heidi, of course. Plus IMO her performance out did Miranda's by A LOT. But I'm biased.

she's 26, Ale's 26 too...

dont models have to quit at a certain age?? 30?! :pinch: like ermm.. tyra banks? <_<

No, not all models quit at age 30, yes a certain age but not 30..

I think Tyra quit because she was gaining weight..[Correct me if I'm wrong]

Look at Heidi for example she's over 30 and she's still one of the top VS models

so if Heidi can go that far the skies the limit for Adri..

:yes:

Adriana doing signing today it seems:

Adriana Lima at Natick Collection Friday 1/18

If i wasn't in a different country, you'd most likely find me at the Natick Collection this Friday, standing in line for a chance to meet Adriana Lima. She'll be at the Victoria's Secret in Natick doing an autograph signing from 5pm to 7pm this Friday 1/18.

Picture_041.jpg