Bellazon

News

Neo52285

^ Natick isn't my home store, but my boss asked me to go there for a day to help them do some backroom stuff. She didn't tell me Adriana was going to be there!!!!!! It wasn't until I got there did I noticed a bunch of people waiting outside the store and all the employees were being very anal, that Adriana is doing a signing. I was so excited...until they told all the associates if we wanted to see Adriana we must get in line with the rest of the people. Keep in mind, there were a herds of people waiting outside the store hours before the event. Adriana entered the store through some secret entrance and she 3 body guards so I didn't even get a glimpse of her...arghhh...

To kinda answer your question I have no idea where the launch will take place, but the V-day launch starts 1/22 and I will try to scan and post some VS exclusive marketing materials (all of Adriana) by Tuesday!!!

omg wow i would've fainted right there if i found out Adriana would be there lol! but that sucks sorry i dont mean to rub it in lol...but ur lucky u work there! id love to work at VS and see adri's pics all day lollll! oh yeah since u work at vs u know how they have like those pics of models up when they take em down could u ask them to let u keep it? haha that was really random but i always wanted to ask someone who worked at VS.