Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

i got the tulum one two days ago and the ipex one today.... under the name Neo and my last name. :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'm gonna give that a shot now as well...

did you change any other details or just the name?

:fun: fingers crossed

You guys might like to know that when you order stuff, or your family does, you get exclusive catalogs. Ones that most people don't get, they come with the package you order. Also you can go to the Victoria Secret store and buy them as well, but just the normal ones.

i am very upset...someone took my ipex scan already and removed the tag and posted it on another forum...they could have at least done a better job removing the tag....

adrianascan832si1cj9bb.th.jpg

can you believe this. makes me so mad....

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

i understand if the tag is removed to make a wallpaper but to remove it to repost the scan...

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

thanks dude, it's really good by my standards, but I've seen people do better.

btw: ur avi and sig setup is awesome.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanx isa made it for me before i had my last one but imageshack kept bringing it down my last one for some reason so i went back to the old one which love.

You guys might like to know that when you order stuff, or your family does, you get exclusive catalogs. Ones that most people don't get, they come with the package you order. Also you can go to the Victoria Secret store and buy them as well, but just the normal ones.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's how I started getting them but I haven't order from the catalog in forever because there's a nice victoria's secret right here. So I don't get nice ones anymore. :cry:

that's how I started getting them but I haven't order from the catalog in forever because there's a nice victoria's secret right here. So I don't get nice ones anymore. :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They don't ask you for your phone number to put you on their mailing list? That's how I've managed to get every catalog for a full three years