Bellazon

Fernanda Tavares

Guest MissIsabella

More news about fernanda!

source: ego.com.br

Original new

---------------

29/06/2007 - 17h45 - Atualizado em 30/06/2007 - 13h38

Grávida de seis meses e sem Murilo Rosa, Fernanda Tavares rouba a cena na Casa Cor

"Não tenho do que reclamar do Murilo, ele é um pai superpresente", afirma a modelo

"Parei (de trabalhar), mas foi por um bom motivo", diz Fernanda Tavares

Exibindo um barrigão de seis meses, Fernanda Tavares roubou a cena na Casa Cor nesta sexta-feira, 29. A modelo, que chegou sem Murilo Rosa, foi acompanhar o amigo e estilista Ocimar Versolato no evento de decoração e prestigiar o trabalho do paisagista Alex Hanazaki.

O decorador, em parceria com Patrícia Penteado, diretora de marketing da Etna, reuniu amigos e clientes em um almoço na praça Flamboyant. "Conheci hoje o trabalho do Alex, vim mesmo a convite do Ocimar", contou a modelo.

VESTIDO DE NOIVA

Aliás, Ocimar está supercotado para ser o estilista do vestido de noiva de Fernanda. Ele confessa que quer: "Não sei se vou fazer o vestido, mas espero Aliás, Ocimar está supercotado para ser o estilista do vestido de noiva de Fernanda. Ele confessa que quer: "Não sei se vou fazer o vestido, mas espero que sim". Já ela não quer adiantar nada: "Ainda não falei com o Ocimar sobre isso". De certo mesmo é que o casamento sai depois do nascimento do bebê.

GRAVIDEZ

Sempre reservada, Fernanda Tavares segue fazendo mistério sobre o sexo da criança. Mesmo com tanta discrição, o rosto da futura mamãe não consegue disfarçar a felicidade com o bebê e o maridão. "Não tenho do que reclamar do Murilo (Rosa), ele é um pai superpresente", derrete-se.

A modelo define a gravidez como "tranquila", sem enjôos, sem problemas, apenas uns quilinhos a mais. "Engordei o normal, mas não sei quantos quilos exatamente, só semana que vem eu vou saber no médico", conta.

CARREIRA INTERROMPIDA

Por enquanto, a modelo puxou o freio na carreira para não se expor durante a gravidez. Ela parou com as viagens, os desfiles e só faz ensaios para revistas. "Parei, mas foi por um bom motivo", conclui.

Tranlated new

------------------

Six months pregnant and without Murilo Rosa, Fernanda Tavares stole the scene in Casa Cor

"I don't have nothing to say about Murilo, he's a present father", says the model

"I stop (working), but it was for a good reason", says Fernanda Tavares

Showing a six months belly, Fernanda Tavares stole the scene in Casa Cor this Friday 29. The model that arrived without Murilo Rosa, was Ocimar Versolato companion in the decoration event and to give prestige to Alex Hanazaki work.

The decorator, together with Patrícia Penteado, Etna marketing director, reunite friends and clients in one lunch on Flamboyant square. "I met today Alex work, i was invited by Ocimar" told the model.

WEDDING DRESS

Ocimar will probably do Fernada’s wedding dress. He confess he wants to: "I don’t know if i’ll do the dress, but I hope so”. She don’t say much more about it "I didn’t tal kit yet with Ocimar about it” The only thing that’s right is that the wedding only happen after the baby born.

PREGNANCY

Always reserved, Fernanda Tavares still keep the mystery about the baby sex. The future mother can’t disguise her happiness when she talk about the baby and the “husband”: "I don't have nothing to say about Murilo, he's a present father".

The model defines her pregnancy as calm, without being sick, no problems, only a few extra pounds. “I got some pounds, the normal, I don’t know how much exactly, but next week when I go to doctor I’ll know”.

A STOP IN HER CAREER

For now, the model the model had a stop in her career, to not expose herself during the pregnancy. She stopped with the travels, the catwalks doing only photo shoots for magazines. "I stop (working), but it was for a good reason", she says.

post-7064-1183306015_thumb.jpg

post-7064-1183306028_thumb.jpg

post-7064-1183306043_thumb.jpg

post-7064-1183306058_thumb.jpg

post-7064-1183306082_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
6 months? she'll have the baby before the VSFS then! She might be there :woot:

:woot: :woot: I hope she does!! With all due respect I love her and wish her and hubby the baby all the best!! But VSFS is going to be umm not so good I mean Gisele! So Fernanda will help it out. :blush: