Bellazon

Fernanda Tavares

Guest MissIsabella

more news about fernanda & murilo wedding!

from Ego, 25/07/07

O dia do 'sim' de Murilo Rosa e Fernanda Tavares

Casal oficializa a união no próximo sábado, 28, em Goiás Velho

Fernanda Tavares e Murilo Rosa bem que tentaram esconder os detalhes da festa de casamento, mas não adiantou. A cerimônia acontece no sábado, 28, na Igreja Nossa

Senhora do Rosário, em Goiás Velho. O local foi escolhido por estar próximo da família dos noivos - ela é de Natal e ele de Brasília.

Fernanda Tavares, que está grávida de sete meses, vestirá um longo branco com cauda e detalhes em renda antiga rosé. Já Murilo, estará com um terno Ricardo Almeida.

A festa acontecerá na Casa da Ponte Hotel. Entre os amigos de Fernanda Tavares, estão modelos que virão de Paris e Nova York.

A moça, que planeja parto normal, só vai pensar no enxoval depois do casamento.

As informações são da coluna de Regina Rito, do jornal “O Dia”.

I'll translated it later, ok?

But didn't they have like a falling out, something about abortion? Gisele said it was okay and Fernanda was like oh no it wasn't. :idk: I read it somewhere. Raquel Isabeli and Eugenia? :woot: Hopefully. :p
During the interview, Fernanda wanted to talk about her recent declarations about abortion, that were misunderstod as being a direct attack Gisele Bündchen (26), that days before had defend the right of women to decide about this issue. “It seemed that I was attacking Gisele. It was nothing of that. Each one have their opinion. I always was against abortion, i really believe that exist life from the very begining of the pregnancy. I didn't talk anything about my friend”, she says.

Translated new

------------------

(sorry taking so long)

The "I do" day of Murilo Rosa & Fernanda Tavares

The couple will marry in next saturday,28, in Goiás Velho

Fernanda Tavares 6 Murilo Rosa tried to hide the details of the wedding party, but it was impossible. The cerimony take place in the next saturday 28, in Nossa Senhora do Rosário church, in Goiás Velho. This place was chosen by being close to the family of the grooms- she's from Natal and he's from Brasília.

Fernanda Tavares, who's 7 months pregnant, will wear a long white dress with some (renda?) details (I read in other site that her dress will be made by Ocimar Versolato, a brazilian fashion designer & fernanda's friend) .Murilo will wear a suit by Ricardo Almeida.

The party will happen iCasa da Ponte Hotel. Among Fernanda Tavares friends, will be models that will came from Paris & New York.

The model, who wants to have a normal giving birth, will only think in the baby clothes after the wedding.

Vane ...pourqoui? Why do you break my heart like this? Boooo! GBunds! What a little whore, aha I'm kidding I love her to bits, but I thought Fernanda and her were best friends non?

Anyways, Vanezinha do you have any pictures of the wedding? :D

:laugh:

Well...because people are saying she was too busy, $$$ and etc...

This isn't confirmed yet, but when Gisele is coming back to Brazil she is on the first page of the news (always), and they didnt say anything. :/

I don't have the pics yet, but I'm sure they are coming soon. :D

Aha thanks. But I don't believe what people say. Busy? Too busy to attend her best friends wedding? Aha, wow that's real big of her non?

Are you sure you haven't missed the news broadcast or anything? Aha lol jk jk.

Awesome! I'll be counting on your post. :) Merci once again.