Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

@Yours Forever

Your pic is nice. I'm guessing you've traced it though.... ;)

Aside from that, which many artists do, you should evolve the pic and give it depth. Shadows, smoothness (in the hair and skin), reflections, imperfections (liverspots makes a pic look more like a real person) and overall attentiveness to details (which you have, since you bothered to draw all those flowers on her dress, I would never have that patience)

So to conclude, your pic is a nice start, kinda like my pics look at the beginning. You always start with a tracing and then you fill it out. So just try that and post it again, so we can see your progress and I, and the rest can give you feedback

post-1976-1180621824_thumb.jpgpost-1976-1180621883_thumb.jpg

she have only this tattoo

do you know what her tattoo represents? i haven't read anything about what it symbolizes..have you?

:no: I really wish that I knew what it meant though. I read on the internet that the star can mean that you want to remember your home but the meanings behind people's tattoos are very individual and personal so she probably got it for a different reason. It definitely looks like there's a person in it. Like, by the ankle area, where it wraps around theres a big eye and I can make out a nose, teeth and an arm. It's definitely something tribal :idk:

do you know what her tattoo represents? i haven't read anything about what it symbolizes..have you?

:no: I really wish that I knew what it meant though. I read on the internet that the star can mean that you want to remember your home but the meanings behind people's tattoos are very individual and personal so she probably got it for a different reason. It definitely looks like there's a person in it. Like, by the ankle area, where it wraps around theres a big eye and I can make out a nose, teeth and an arm. It's definitely something tribal :idk:

yes, it probably has to do with her culture and backround. i'd love to ask her what it means! if i meet her one day. that would be fab. hehe. thanks for the reply though. :wave:

yes, it probably has to do with her culture and backround. i'd love to ask her what it means! if i meet her one day. that would be fab. hehe. thanks for the reply though. :wave:

No problem! :hehe: I'll ask her too when I meet her one day! Anyway, you're welcome for the reply. I'm one of those people who feels the need to reply to most posts where people ask questions, even if I don't know the answer to it. I just feel rude if I don't :laugh: So if you reply to this post I'll probably be forced to reply again. <_< I'm just lame like that :cain: :hehe:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody!

I don't know wich thread is the correct one for a request, so I'll post here. I just want to know if someone could please post the pic of Adri's during the Pirelli calendar photoshoot, the one she's laughing, just after her "tongue out" signature :p I love when she does those silly faces!!!