Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Neo52285

Sorry Mameha, but I wouldn't pay any money for a drawing like that...but on the other hand, you never know what kinda people roams ebay...

Let us know how it goes, if you can sell that pic then I should be able to make a fortune...hehe

It already sold. ^_^ Hate to tell you but I've made over $900 selling five drawings in total on e-bay, so your assumption that others won't like my art is false.

Until you've posted your artwork and proven yourself to be better, you have no grounds to criticize others. And considering how your IP address matches a certain other member's here, why should I take a troll's words seriously?

i dont think deleted was implying that everyone doesnt like your drawings. you can draw pretty well mameha. better than most people, but then again there are alot of people who can draw and you wouldnt even tell if it was a drawing or an actual photo. deleted was just politely saying that he wouldnt pay for a drawing like yours. maybe it's becuase he has seen some better artwork. at least deleted was decent enough to imply that other people would be satisfied on purchasing your artwork. you made over 900$. good for you! there are people who love your work and there are people who wont. i for one, like i said already, i think you can draw better than most people, but i've seen alot of people who could do much better.

Sorry Mameha, but I wouldn't pay any money for a drawing like that...but on the other hand, you never know what kinda people roams ebay...

Let us know how it goes, if you can sell that pic then I should be able to make a fortune...hehe

It already sold. ^_^ Hate to tell you but I've made over $900 selling five drawings in total on e-bay, so your assumption that others won't like my art is false.

Until you've posted your artwork and proven yourself to be better, you have no grounds to criticize others. And considering how your IP address matches a certain other member's here, why should I take a troll's words seriously?

i dont think deleted was implying that everyone doesnt like your drawings. you can draw pretty well mameha. better than most people, but then again there are alot of people who can draw and you wouldnt even tell if it was a drawing or an actual photo. deleted was just politely saying that he wouldnt pay for a drawing like yours. maybe it's becuase he has seen some better artwork. at least deleted was decent enough to imply that other people would be satisfied on purchasing your artwork. you made over 900$. good for you! there are people who love your work and there are people who wont. i for one, like i said already, i think you can draw better than most people, but i've seen alot of people who could do much better.

Precisely. I can say that I too wouldn't pay for a drawing like that. That does not mean that it is not good in anyway or that other people wouldn't pay for it. He never said he could do better and he shouldn't have to to be able to offer his opinion. I can say that I think Picasso's art isn't all that great. That doesn't mean other people don't love it and it doesn't mean I am better than Picasso. When you post something on the internet you have to expect that you will receive some criticism/truth from people and not just complement after complement. That's how it works.

Good drawing though.

But, jesuchristo, was she asking to be critiqued??

It's as if she posted a photo of herself, saying that she's been signed with a modeling agency and the replies are, "Oh, you look decent, mameha, but there are models who look WAY better than you and I would never use you in one of MY ads."

:whistle:

it doesnt matter if you ask for it or not. actually in a way, if you post drawings, you are asking to be critiqued becuase not everyone is going to like it. everyone has their opinions and since this is a public forum, they are allowed to speak their minds. no matter what, you will be critiqued on alot of things whether you personally ask for it or not. you cant just compare something like the way a person looks to a person's skill on art. becuase their skill can grow, unlike someones looks, well most likely they will look the same unless there was a major change during teen years or surgical operations. mameha's drawings are good. i've seen alot of artwork and there's alot of them who cant even draw a decent tree or flower. mameha has potential as we can see, but his/her skill needs to grow a bit more. you can see that there needs to be just a tad bit of work done to the drawing, but other than that it's good. i'm not going to say it's the best becuase i dont think it's that good. that's my own opinion, mameha can take it or leave it. i dont care. neither should he/she.

Well, harsh critique is usually good for you.

But the statement wasn't supposed to be insulting, just insultingly brutal... :)

If you want a sample I have one here. There might be hard to see that it's Adriana, since I've put alot of armour on her. I used her as a modell when I was drawing a character in my roleplaying campaign, so that's why she has all that stuff.

I did post this pic some time ago, but since I can't find it in the pages, I'll just re-post it.

madeenbakgrund3te2.jpg

And here's the original B/W that I scanned to make the above

madeenavrustningfi2.jpg