Bellazon

The Ultimate SI Swimsuit Model

Prettyphile

Marisa

Petra will blow Marisa out of the water if it were anything other than SI or VS but for SI they're pretty much dead even.

I appreciate that you think about these pairings -- even if I find the rational can be BS at times -- but you know that what I quoted makes no sense, don't you? :rofl:

Haha... some of us "High Fashion Snobs" like Marisa. Especially when she just started getting popular with all the VS sportswear and stuff.

Julia - It was you? I didn't know who to quote for that! You want one too? I can make you a set that makes Barbara Fever... it won't be as good as SD's though... I JUST learned how useful custom brushes can be.

Haha... some of us "High Fashion Snobs" like Marisa. Especially when she just started getting popular with all the VS sportswear and stuff.

Isn't Ale your #1? I think that automatically disqualifies you from the HF snob category. Although I personally use "prick" in place of "snob." :whistle:

This matchup is rediculus. Putting arguably the two biggest models since Heidi against each other so early. That being said I've gotta go with my gorgeous covergirl Petra. She's got a gorgeous face and she looks fantastic in the SI videos.

post-15277-1197513546_thumb.jpg

post-15277-1197513671_thumb.jpg

post-15277-1197514247_thumb.jpg

post-15277-1197514466_thumb.jpg

Julia - It was you? I didn't know who to quote for that! You want one too? I can make you a set that makes Barbara Fever... it won't be as good as SD's though... I JUST learned how useful custom brushes can be.

just kidding :hug:

i dont even like barbara (nothing against her) i just said 'is the basrbara fever' cause everybody is using a set with her now !

:o Close, But no Cigar! :o post-16529-1197530772_thumb.jpg

MARISA

Marisa by far is the better SI model !!!!! No body can come close to her face or body !!!

Most of the pictures you guys are putting up of Marisa are not her best......what about the world famous ipod photo or countless others.

I like Petra but Marisa is the BOMB

post-11596-1197537711_thumb.jpg

post-11596-1197537737_thumb.jpg

post-11596-1197537751_thumb.jpg