Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

1) GQ Mexico, ph- Guy Aroch. 

2) Toni xTom Tailor FW 2019 (campaign shot in NYC in June)

3) Spiderman shot in Prag last year

4) Supermodel flea market 2019...she sorted out things in NYC 

5) Project with Martin Schoeller (we've seen one shot, don't know if there will be more?)

6) Shoot in Dusseldorf for Schwarzkopf 20 march 2019 (we've only seen one pic I think).

7) "Warning" shot in Warsaw in late March/ early April

8) Something she shot or did in London, April 22 (said she was on her way to the studio on Insta)

9) Something she shot or did in Paris, April 23/24

10) "Dreamland" shot in Montreal in April

11) Harper's Bazaar Singapore, shot in NYC May 12, Ph. Yu Tsai

12) Clé de Peau, shot in NYC May 14

13) Film she says she will shoot in Berlin in the summer

14) Shoot in Milan, June 17

15) Shoot for Zara in Spain, June 18

@kissnena

I'm not sure, but I would guess it's new from today? My initial thought was that she might be shooting a Resort lookbook, something similar to the lookbook for Alexandre Vauthier she shot in Paris a couple of years ago. It would explain the "soooooon". But I really don't know. What do you think? 

4 hours ago, sore said:

@kissnena

I'm not sure, but I would guess it's new from today? My initial thought was that she might be shooting a Resort lookbook, something similar to the lookbook for Alexandre Vauthier she shot in Paris a couple of years ago. It would explain the "soooooon". But I really don't know. What do you think? 

I do not know ... she is very quiet, maybe she was shooting today too, because on the same day she made this photo she was walking in Paris with Gaby & Isamaya French. Maybe you're right and this is some kind of lookbook.

On 6/18/2019 at 4:36 PM, sore said:

1) GQ Mexico, ph- Guy Aroch. 

2) Toni xTom Tailor FW 2019 (campaign shot in NYC in June)

3) Spiderman shot in Prag last year

4) Supermodel flea market 2019...she sorted out things in NYC 

5) Project with Martin Schoeller (we've seen one shot, don't know if there will be more?)

6) Shoot in Dusseldorf for Schwarzkopf 20 march 2019 (we've only seen one pic I think).

7) "Warning" shot in Warsaw in late March/ early April

😎 Something she shot or did in London, April 22 (said she was on her way to the studio on Insta)

9) Something she shot or did in Paris, April 23/24

10) "Dreamland" shot in Montreal in April

11) Harper's Bazaar Singapore, shot in NYC May 12, Ph. Yu Tsai

12) Clé de Peau, shot in NYC May 14

13) Film she says she will shoot in Berlin in the summer

14) Shoot in Milan, June 17

15) Shoot for Zara in Spain, June 18

16) Shoot in Paris, 19-20 june

17) Some work in London.

@kissnena Any idea what she could have shot today? She tagged Messika, but she also wrote about changing all day long, would you have to do that for a jewelry shoot? Also, do you think it was the only thing she shot in London or do you think there was something else we don't know anything about?

20 hours ago, sore said:

@kissnena Any idea what she could have shot today? She tagged Messika, but she also wrote about changing all day long, would you have to do that for a jewelry shoot? Also, do you think it was the only thing she shot in London or do you think there was something else we don't know anything about?

I think just a photoshoot for a magazine, not a campaign..
I think there was only one job..she just rested for 1 day, then was with Gaby, then a photo session