Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

post-42933-0-1446432483-96908_thumb.jpg

Open and meet a Vogue photo shoot starring Toni Garrn. He died instantly... #Vogue #Photo #Model #ToniGarrn #David #Bellemere #Cool #Chic #Love #It #PhotoOfTheDay #PicOfTheDay

instagram / jesusmuoti

Anyone recognize this or is it new?? Kinda rings a bell...

It's new. It looks like it's a new editorial for Spanish Vogue (well I guess so since the poster is Spanish). And she only shot once with Bellemere for Vogue Paris' supplement one year ago or something if I'm not mistaken.

I just don't have a good feeling right now. I really want to see her doing more catwalk '-' feel so apprehensive about her. I feel my heart in my hands everytime I  hear something new about her. óò  About Next Fall/Winter 2013 Collection, not a fan too, but I really like some face expressions of her <3 so classical beauty

Yep. I miss the young Toni. I would like to see her with a new hair color (or a new haircut). maybe like this, she was so cute : 

post-61281-0-1446432495-62342_thumb.jpg

post-61281-0-1446432495-61688_thumb.jpg 

i'm bored with the long blonde hair sometimes, it will be nice to see her with something new  :Angel: . she has a beautiful face, she can try every looks she wants

^ Ditto. Toni still in NY (even though Leo's now in China), so Milan is out of the question. Our last hope is Paris and I can't say I'm expectant... so far it's her worst season ever (even worse than when she was a CK exclusive).

post-58295-0-1446432496-71536_thumb.jpg

Autumn bike babies

instagram / themjs

post-58295-0-1446432496-72516_thumb.jpg

Thoroughly terrified of an awaiting passageway at #frightfest2013 #sixflags #halloween #nevertooearly

instagram / alifs

The biking pic is lovely :wub2: . The second is just hilarious :nicole: .