Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

17 hours ago, kissnena said:

ok, I didn’t listen, but is she there for shooting there?

Yes, she did shoot something with Paul Morel today. And she said in her video last night that she was only gonna stay in the hotel room until the next morning, so it didn't seem like a couple's thing to me. On the other hand, the table there was decorated with pics of Alex and her (amongst many others...). 

Anyway, I'm sure we'll find out sooner or later. :) Glad she's shooting something!

Pettyfer liked Toni's last posts on instagram and he also didn't delete Toni's pictures for the moment... Very odd. 

The pictures of their first wedding in Hamburg are still online on Toni's insta, but there's no trace of the second wedding in Greece anymore.

It's very odd indeed. I just checked, he did like her last two posts on her Insta, but the last one before that was from Kitzbühel (the Hahnenkamm event they were attending together). By the way, this Alex fan site (alexpettyferbr) on Insta posted yesterday that Toni watched their stories with throwbacks to Alex and her meeting at the Oscars.

Maybe they are in the process of figuring things out at the moment? But something must have happened, maybe he cheated? Pure speculation, but from the way she has been behaving it would make sense.

I've never been a huge fan of his, but I wish them the best and hope they can work through whatever is going on.

4 hours ago, sore said:

But something must have happened, maybe he cheated? Pure speculation, but from the way she has been behaving it would make sense.

Maybe something between 30 january to 14 february...