Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

WHAT! Oh my...I can't believe my eyes.

I don't know, you don't hold hands like this with somebody you have no interest in or are good friends with, so I guess it's a least a little more again. I wish her all the best whatever she chooses to do, but her taste in men has been a tragedy and I hope she finds somebody who is serious and passionate about being with her.

That being said, Leo looks drunk. Also, the text says they ended up going home together, but she was in a car at like 5 or 6am with Abel Daniel and a lot of others according to insta. So they would have to have met afterwards (which would be a possibility of course).

36110443_9967828.jpg 36110444_6326523.jpg 36110445_7552660.jpg

3 minutes ago, sore said:

WHAT! Oh my...I can't believe my eyes.

I don't know, you don't hold hands like this with somebody you have no interest in or are good friends with, so I guess it's a least a little more again. I wish her all the best whatever she chooses to do, but her taste in men has been a tragedy and I hope she finds somebody who is serious and passionate about being with her.

That being said, Leo looks drunk. Also, the text says they ended up going home together, but she was in a car at like 5 or 6am with Abel Daniel and a lot of others according to insta. So they would have to have met afterwards (which would be a possibility of course).

Oh, whatever choice she makes, I'm always for support. I just hope that she will be happy and she will not be hurt. I'm always for a good relationship
I'm more concerned about the hate again..ugh

@kissnena

Yeah, me too. Also, I think in the long run the Leo thing has really hurt her career. She was a famous model before she met him, as opposed to Kelly Rohrbach, Nina Agdal or that Lorena girl. Then everybody kept talking about how she only wants to boots her career, which in fact turned out to hurt it more than it helped. 

And when you compare her relationship with Leo with her relationship Chandler and how open she was about it to the media, it's clear that she doesn't want the games Leo is playing. So I hope if this is somewhat like a new beginning for them, he has the balls to actually take her to events etc. (Unlikely, I know.)

I just saw in Leo's thread that they were in Mykonos at the same time in August, maybe they've met again there already?

7 minutes ago, sore said:

@kissnena

Yeah, me too. Also, I think in the long run the Leo thing has really hurt her career. She was a famous model before she met him, as opposed to Kelly Rohrbach, Nina Agdal or that Lorena girl. Then everybody kept talking about how she only wants to boots her career, which in fact turned out to hurt it more than it helped. 

And when you compare her relationship with Leo with her relationship Chandler and how open she was about it to the media, it's clear that she doesn't want the games Leo is playing. So I hope if this is somewhat like a new beginning for them, he has the balls to actually take her to events etc. (Unlikely, I know.)

I just saw in Leo's thread that they were in Mykonos at the same time in August, maybe they've met again there already?

I know for sure that they spoke in Cannes in May! we have photo 
about Mykonos I do not know

jSszx02kXXo.jpgBnZ2MWkKajQ.jpgjF-jxFhT9gY.jpg

1 hour ago, ToniGarrnMania said:

Urgh... Not this shit again.

Press shit like always. 

Just do not pay attention
I'm more concerned about some abnormal ladies who write again disgusting comments in her instagram

This is the most disgusting thing that  have to face