Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

My new video guys . I hope you will enjoy :Angel:  :wave:

I'm going to say this very SLOWLY and very CLEARLY,

kissnena.................YOU...........ARE............AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower::clap:   

Keep up the good work (Y).

Thank you dear, glad that my hobby  like it others ♥ Thank you to all ♥
You're all amazing.

My new video guys . I hope you will enjoy :Angel:  :wave:

what an amazing video !!! keep up the effort Kissnena  :flower:  :flower: 

P.S Toni & Chandler  good couple!

But his fans just psychos ..  :/   :mad: I mean crazy girls who just insulted all ...

i know what you're talking about :( they're just a bunch of pressed people they're not them and they're not the one who lives there life ; also im happy to see that Chandler is supporting her and making an effort to spend more time together they've been dating now for nearly 6 months and i ca't wait to see more of them

What about today's shows ?

• 14 september:

09:00 — The Row; 

10:00 — Carolina Herrera; 

11:00 — Tommy Hilfiger;

12:00 — Lela Rose; 

14:00 — Jeremy Scott;

14:00 — Karen Walker;

15:00 — Phillip Lim;

16:00 — Maiyet;

16:00 — Gabriela Cadena;

18:00 — Reem Acra;

19:00 — Zac Posen;

19:00 — Vivienne Tam;

20:00 — Rag & Bone;

I want to see Toni again on the catwalks of the world .... hell ... let him take the job, she certainly can choose, but the most high-end show and could leave!

What is Gigi looks plump ... it is definitely not for podiums ....

just angry :blah::clobber:

It is Hilfiger's choice. Toni is doing shows only when someone invites her. That's a reason why I think there is a chance for Michael Kors, Dsquared2, Balmain and Elie Saab and of course Karl Lagerfeld.

Gigi looks horrible. It is not body for Vs Show and other HF shows.

^ I think we have to accept that she's just not interested in doing shows anymore. Both shows she did were special requests for sure. I don't know if it's a smart move management wise to let her do two B list shows (at best), but I'm sure she got paid well for them. I don't have high hopes for the rest of the season. It's possible that we'll see her walking another show or two, but that's it I guess. 

Also, although she's still booking good work, we have to realize that she really cannot choose. A) She's waaaay too expensive for most designers (unless she's willing to do shows for free / for clothes, which I doubt) and most designers who spend money on a stunt cast prefer to cast 'real' industry icons such as Natasha or Raquel. B) She certainly looks better than a few weeks ago and she looks A LOT better than Gigi or Adriana, but her body is not runway ready. Period. Take a look at the current It-girls on the runway, they weigh at least 15lbs less than Toni (probably more because of height). And before you guys get me wrong again, I'm not bashing her, I'm stating the obvious. Once a girl has gone done the commercial route, it's not as easy as some of you think to make a real runway comeback. Even newer high in demand faces such as Alisa Ahmann have trouble getting booked. 

That being said, here are two stunning backstage pics:

2s4GY2J7.jpg BLXRPwj1.jpg

instagram/joannatotolici

^ I think we have to accept that she's just not interested in doing shows anymore. Both shows she did were special requests for sure. I don't know if it's a smart move management wise to let her do two B list shows (at best), but I'm sure she got paid well for them. I don't have high hopes for the rest of the season. It's possible that we'll see her walking another show or two, but that's it I guess.

Also, although she's still booking good work, we have to realize that she really cannot choose. A) She's waaaay too expensive for most designers (unless she's willing to do shows for free / for clothes, which I doubt) and most designers who spend money on a stunt cast prefer to cast 'real' industry icons such as Natasha or Raquel. B) She certainly looks better than a few weeks ago and she looks A LOT better than Gigi or Adriana, but her body is not runway ready. Period. Take a look at the current It-girls on the runway, they weigh at least 15lbs less than Toni (probably more because of height). And before you guys get me wrong again, I'm not bashing her, I'm stating the obvious. Once a girl has gone done the commercial route, it's not as easy as some of you think to make a real runway comeback. Even newer high in demand faces such as Alisa Ahmann have trouble getting booked.

instagram/joannatotolici

Yeah you are 100 % sure.

For instance Aneta Paj?k who was one of the best girls last season by now did not do the biggest shows like Wang, Givenchy, Prabal Gurung. Lily Aldridge did two shows Herrera and Diane von Furstenberg. She was in CH camapign so that is a reason why she was casted. This year Toni will be in ES campaign ( still waiting ) so probably she will be in the show, the same with Kors ( CFDA Journal ). Karl likes her, also Olivier and Dsquared squad. There are my hopes.

I think Elie Saab will realise the campaign a few days before the show and then Toni as a campaign star will open the show.

instagram/joannatotolici

I do not know, I find the figure of Toni is now in great shape. Certainly Toni and Adriana paid big bucks for the exclusive.
But I'm sure that in Paris we will see Toni.
And I can understand why she does not really want to participate. But a major show, their is not much you can do! I hope  Chanel and Elie Saab for sure. And when the hell will the advertising campaign ?!

I feel like Sasha Pivovarova more icons than Natasha ....
Though now does few show for seasons ... but magnificent.
I love Natasha, I like that it works so hard, but they are at the same level ... I do not think that there is even possible to compare ...

I even made a mistake ... because Sasha industry icon, and Natasha in the ranking -New Supers