Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

She can pull off the short hair IMO its not much shorter than her hair was before...shes just got to style it. Toni it ain't long anymore, stop wearing it like it is :p Werk it :p 

She worked alot last month, nice to see the results starting to pour in, I can't wait for more :) I also hope she does another VS shoot soon

Yeah hopefully she grows it straight back as truthfully I find the long hair enhanced her beauty more and made her more feminine looking. Also I feel the short hair ages her even more, but hey maybe that's what she wants..

In regards to VS back in the day I could really picture her becoming an angel... her beauty is more interesting and memorable compared to Lindsay and Erin.. but I have a hard time picturing it now. Not that VS is the holy grail or anything but just saying..

But I'll try to make this my last complaint post, as I don't want to be a nuisanse to her fans. :flower:

Toni's only real problem is that she uses the same two expressions 99% of the time (the difference being an open and closed mouth) and hasn't mastered the nuances of countenance. Again, this will come with experience. Aside from high fashion, her breasts have developed well over the past year (am I allowed to say that :blush: ?), so if she puts in some VS-style gym work into her regime I can see her commercial lingerie/swimwear work picking up (I think it's clear VS like her, but aren't exactly infatuated).

That's what I've been also trying to say in my previous post.

Being beautiful doesn't really make you a versatile model. I feel like she relies too much on this thing and we all know what's the result; the same expressions all the time with few exceptions. And truthfully a lot of models have this expression problem so it's not only her, but it's annoying to see the same thing. :(

Short hair might look good on her but it ages her a lot and not in a good way. Longer hair like in the following picture suits her the best:

post-42933-0-1446433024-40278_thumb.jpg

Of course I'm waiting for some actual modelling work to further judge her new look rather than some event pics and what we've been getting lately.

To me, her modelling work was the best between 2008 and 2011 but she still my favourite model  :heart:

Toni Garrn - Victoria’s Secret Model, photographed at a private estate in Beverly Hills on january 22, 2014 © ManfredBaumann

tumblr_mzt9x3_CZS31sfjfajo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mzt9x3_CZS31sfjfajo1_1280.jpg tumblr_mzt9x3_CZS31sfjfajo3_1280.jpgtumblr_mzt9x3_CZS31sfjfajo5_1280.jpgtumblr_mzt9x3_CZS31sfjfajo4_1280.jpgtumblr_mzt9x3_CZS31sfjfajo6_1280.jpg

Her hair needs more volume.

To me, her modelling work was the best between 2008 and 2011 but she still my favourite model  :heart:

Toni Garrn - Victoria’s Secret Model, photographed at a private estate in Beverly Hills on january 22, 2014 © ManfredBaumann

post-58295-0-1446433026-94149_thumb.jpg

post-58295-0-1446433026-95436_thumb.jpg

Her hair needs more volume.

The link of the bigger one leads to the same pic as the smaller one. Is there a HQ version???

Gorgeous for VS. 

Regarding the short hair, I definitely don't think it's that bad. I just think she doesn't exactly know what to do with it. Plus she doesn't have naturally voluminous hair so she definitely should put more effort to make it work. But hey, that face.