Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (POST-SHOW THREAD)

Prettyphile

A lot of women have cellulite...even models.

Well obviously, however that's not what I'm saying.. Compaired to what her body USED to look like.. Karolina isn't in the best of shape anymore. Aw youth.. cherish it ladies.

I have no idea what you are talking about, she still looks scorching hot to me... :ninja:

That's what you get when people are more used to seeing photoshopped pictures of a woman's body than the real thing. Real women have cellulite, little scars, small imperfections, and yes, even pores - gasp! - on their skins.

That's what you get when people are more used to seeing photoshopped pictures of a woman's body than the real thing. Real women have cellulite, little scars, small imperfections, and yes, even pores - gasp! - on their skins.

Of course real women have cellulite and little scars, etc., but isn't the point of a model for her to be physically perfect? So if a model's ass is looking like :yuckky: then the "real women" rational isn't valid to me.

:idk:

Her ass doesn't like :yuckky: to me. Also, you'll find that even models have physical imperfections, hence the overuse of photoshop in all print media. Physical perfection is like a perfect circle, it only exists as a concept, not in reality.

Physical perfection is like a perfect circle, it only exists as a concept, not in reality.

I would disagree, but even if that was true, models are supposed to fool us about it. :laugh:

So you believe physical perfection is a possibility within the reality we inhabit? :idk:

And I think they do fool us most of the time. Remember Josie Maran's appendicitis scar? Most of the time it was either photoshopped out, or she posed in a way that it wasn't visible. I imagine most models approach their physical flaws the same way. Of course, at events like the VSFS it can be harder to accomplish that. Make-up can only cover up so much.