Bellazon

Paulina Porizkova
Thumbnail

supermodel07

german PHOTO August 1983 by Francesco Scavullo - Paulina or Brooke Shields?

post-21846-1249238500_thumb.jpg post-21846-1249238602_thumb.jpg

It looks very similar to the german VOGUE May 1981 of Paulina, but with more make-up. No idea who is the photographer of this one. kalaudia, don´t you have this? I did a reasearch for it, but couldn´t find it in this topic. I´m surprised it´s not here! But this way I´ve found out if you search for "VOGUE" a lot of results appear with removed images (not by Bellazon, but the hosting sites). Sad. :cry:

It looks very similar to the german VOGUE May 1981 of Paulina, but with more make-up. No idea who is the photographer of this one. kalaudia, don´t you have this? I did a reasearch for it, but couldn´t find it in this topic. I´m surprised it´s not here! But this way I´ve found out if you search for "VOGUE" a lot of results appear with removed images (not by Bellazon, but the hosting sites). Sad. :cry:

Photo cover is Margaux Hemingway, never seen that Paulina cover though.

Jal, the super-cool man with all the answers! :gocho: I've seen the cover on the right before with Paulina on it - I wish I owned it but do not. And I think you are right, Missparker - I do not think it has ever been posted here in HQ. I had NO idea who was on the cover on the left - but now that Jal has given us a name, it does look like Margaux. (NEVER would have guessed it though).

Photo cover is Margaux Hemingway, never seen that Paulina cover though.

THANKS jal718! As 630redhead said: NEVER would have guessed it.

Maybe kalaudia will post the german VOGUE cover in HQ sooner or later?! Hope so! :laugh: