Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

Ughhh I know theres nothing to do about this and we shouldnt waste energy on such stupidity. BUT I needed a place to vent and share my anger with this blog demeaning our VS angels and women. I am so angry and sickened. I know this isnt even a place to maybe share this, but it is demeaning Erin, and the other angels. Ill delete this soon..but I am so angry and just want others to know about this horrible blog. I know how dedicated we are to our girls .....vssexconfessions.tumblr.com

didnt know I cant delete..hope this is ok here.

eh. i don't want to get too off topic but let's be honest. these girls, especially VS models, make a living off sexuality and posing in bikinis and lingerie. you have to be beyond naive to think this doesn't inspire fantasies in men (and women). in fact it's probably VS's goal in order to help sell. now is voicing them, or rather, posting them on a blog right? i'm no one to say, they have freedom of speech and internet.

that's just my two cents and like gabe said let's give no more attention to it :)

also, today was a pretty dead day in Erin's thread :laugh: but thanks for all the event photos :wave:

eh. i don't want to get too off topic but let's be honest. these girls, especially VS models, make a living off sexuality and posing in bikinis and lingerie. you have to be beyond naive to think this doesn't inspire fantasies in men (and women). in fact it's probably VS's goal in order to help sell. now is voicing them, or rather, posting them on a blog right? i'm no one to say, they have freedom of speech and internet.

that's just my two cents and like gabe said let's give no more attention to it :)

also, today was a pretty dead day in Erin's thread :laugh: but thanks for all the event photos :wave:

Looks like she'll be doing Liverpool Mexico Fashion Fest

google translated article

A new face for Liverpool

Erin Heatherton is the new face of SS13 Fashion Fest.

Season comes spring-summer 2013 and with it, the 20th edition by Liverpool Fashion Fest . Each new season, the department brings new proposals in fashion and with them, a new image.

Erin Heatherton , American supermodel, 23, will be the new ambassador for the great celebration of Fashion Fest parade that will be held in late February in Mexico City.

Liverpool has always identified by bringing Mexico to the emblematic icon of international stature and current fashion as Eva Herzigova , Cindy Crawford, Heidi Klum, Gisele Bündchen , Elizabeth Hurley, Karolina Kurkov to , Adriana Lima , Claudia Schiffer, Elle Macpherson , Julianne Moore, Alessandra Ambrosio , Doutzen Kroes , Bar Refaeli, Miranda Kerr , Kate Upton and Candice Swanepoel .

From wwd.com:

XOXO Taps Victoria's Secret Angel Erin Heatherton

AMERICAN ANGEL: Victoria’s Secret Angel Erin Heatherton has become the face of the latest Hugs & Kisses XOXO spring campaign. The three images were photographed by Rocco Laspata of Laspata Decaro, the New York-based creative agency, and the campaign will break Feb. 5 online and in print, in the March issues of titles including Cosmopolitan and InStyle. The campaign, which launched in 1995 with Tyra Banks, continues its tradition of spotlighting supermodels. Former famous faces include Christy Turlington, Claudia Schiffer, Amber Valletta and Helena Christensen — all of whom appeared in the Nineties — while, more recently, Alessandra Ambrosio and Miranda Kerr have taken part in the campaigns.

“XOXO is renowned for working with iconic models, so to join the likes of Alessandra Ambrosio and Tyra Banks is very inspiring for me — and extremely surreal,” said Heatherton.

PH: Rocco Laspata

AINO9BD.jpg