Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

Not sure if anyone had known that Erin had spoke about traveling to India for a National Polio Vaccine Campaign. It will take place over 3 days. Hugh Evens with Global poverty Project just tweeted hes flying there tonight. So I imagine Erin will be on her way too. Getting emotional just thinking of the impact it will have on her and that she will have on those children <3 An amazing cause!

He tweeted "We'll be a very small part of vaccinating 75 million children against Polio in 3 days across India."

Erin almost made the Forbes list this year

Looking ahead, it’s tough to see anyone who might be able to dethrone Bündchen in the near future, given her sizable earnings lead. But there are young models coming up who may eventually challenge for the top spots. Candice Swanepoel, while only ranked 10th, is the youngest supermodel on the list. The 23-year-old South African has become a staple in Victoria’s Secret advertising. Same with Erin Heatherton, another 23-year-old who just missed the list.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/briansolomon/2012/06/14/the-worlds-highest-paid-models/

oh my god, did Erin just mature over night or what?! I know I've said it before but every time I visit this thread, I'm :shock: :shock: :shock: . She went from being a little girl to a woman in what I feel like a few months!!! I don't see her as just another really young VS blonde anymore.

oh my god, did Erin just mature over night or what?! I know I've said it before but every time I visit this thread, I'm :shock: :shock: :shock: . She went from being a little girl to a woman in what I feel like a few months!!! I don't see her as just another really young VS blonde anymore.

Welcome to being an Erin fan, I hope you enjoy your stay... And must I say, your taste has definitely improved... :rofl:

Welcome to being an Erin fan, I hope you enjoy your stay... And must I say, your taste has definitely improved... :rofl:

:rofl: I have always been the one to say something like "well... she's whatever, she doesn't really stand out and VS already has their token blonde girl (even though I'm not really a candice fan)" but she does stand out now, I don't know what the hell happened! She has stepped it up big time, both with her body + face. The one thing I've consistently liked about her though is that she seems like she at least has personality, a lot more than I can say for most VS girls :Angel: (ahem candice). Seriously though, I used to bash Erin, I think I'm done. I have converted.

http://youtu.be/VBn-Av88e1Q

These runway moments made me the fan I am today, but what a difference when you compare the videos. How she has grown into the talent she is now.

Seriously the Dosso Dossi show is the best I have EVER seen her walk , even more then VS honestly. Yep BarbieErin its that power and confidence!

http://youtu.be/VBn-Av88e1Q

These runway moments made me the fan I am today, but what a difference. How she has grown into the talent she is now.

Seriously the Dosso Dossi show is the best I have EVER seen her walk , even more then VS honestly. Yep BarbieErin its that power and confidence!

I actually think a lot of those walks are super awkward, weird, & uncomfortable looking. Kind of forced, but I think she's grown from these by far because that Dossi Dossi walk was pretty solid and straight forward. Btw, I don't think we can really judge a models walk by her VS walks, all of that is glitz, glamour, and for show.

:rofl: I have always been the one to say something like "well... she's whatever, she doesn't really stand out and VS already has their token blonde girl (even though I'm not really a candice fan)" but she does stand out now, I don't know what the hell happened! She has stepped it up big time, both with her body + face. The one thing I've consistently liked about her though is that she seems like she at least has personality, a lot more than I can say for most VS girls :Angel: (ahem candice). Seriously though, I used to bash Erin, I think I'm done. I have converted.

When she first started modeling I called her the poor man's Trentini. Then I started seeing her on the runway and do HF editorials and I became smitten. Seeing her in the abomination that was the VSFS 2007, solidified my love of her. Sadly, VS has turned her into a cardboard cutout and all the talent she once had for posing/modeling and expressing any true emotion went out the window, but she is still gorgeous and I hang on to the hope that she pulls a Miranda Kerr and leaves to do HF again. One can only hope. :mellow:

comparing her walks from that video to her walks now, it is seriously like night and day. the way she carried herself back then was much more timid and awkward, but now she's just this strutting beam of confidence and grace, and as previously mentioned, power. she knows she's beautiful and she totally works it, she's grown up so much and even though she's been out of high fashion for a while, she could still totally hold her own in that industry.

but i have to say, i totally disagree on VS turning her into a cardboard cut out. you could tell from her poses/expressions that she's still very much high fashion, especially when you compare her shots to other models who haven't had as much experience as she has. she's a fantastic model and i really have to say, she's won me over completely and absolutely :heart:

She was in vsfs 2007?!? or did you mean 2008? I actually didn't like the make up on Erin in 2008 AT all. I wasn't a fan of her 'look' at the VSFS until the 2011 show, she looked unreal in that light pink outfit.. I was :drool: but yeah the shows have gone down hill since 2005-2006 for me. Erin looked like nothing special to me for a pretty long time, but that has changed... now all my ill words will be focused on only Lily :brows: , Erin is spared.

aww oh Cheery Bomb ;) lol I know about those thoughts on Erin before in the past. Your not alone on that one. I kind of understand but she was so young. Im so happy that she has grown on everyone. I was young when Erin was young too, but for some reason I just saw something in her even at those awkward moments. I think AnaBBarrosfan can understand this feeling of joy that finally Erin has proved herself. Her first VS show in 08 oh dear God the things said about her. I also understand to a point about her being a cardboard cut out as far as doing the same work over and over. BUT wow the Russel James shoots?Amazing!! Her being photographed just for her face.. her radiance shines through. Also lets just say wow how she is THE spokesperson for almost every new launch and is the main speaker in every video ect. She has such a talent for speaking and it will serve her well for her future plans in comedy and her home design/ possible fragrance business plans!!

Ok I have to say..Erins thread is becoming quite talkative ;) .. haha its great!

Welcome cherrybomb, welcome :D

When she first started modeling I called her the poor man's Trentini. Then I started seeing her on the runway and do HF editorials and I became smitten. Seeing her in the abomination that was the VSFS 2007, solidified my love of her. Sadly, VS has turned her into a cardboard cutout and all the talent she once had for posing/modeling and expressing any true emotion went out the window, but she is still gorgeous and I hang on to the hope that she pulls a Miranda Kerr and leaves to do HF again. One can only hope. :mellow:

I disagree on her being a cardboard cutout, BUT I do agree that I hope she takes a HF turn soon. She was quite the sucess at that before VS, and I really want some new editorial work from her :) Because her editorial word is a stunner!

totally agree,,,that is what I was thinking in the past but now Erin is really different