Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

What's weird is that I think Adriana tweeted that she wasn't allowed to walk the show because of contractual obligations to VS, but at the same time she stated she would walk it next year (which makes absolutely no sense). But I'm wondering, if her reasoning was true then wouldn't the same apply to Erin? or are they subject to different contract details? I wouldn't be surprised if Adriana was lying, because even though she's my girl and I love her. She seems to fib a lot when convenient. It could easily have been that she didn't want to do the show 7 months into her pregnancy.

What's weird is that I think Adriana tweeted that she wasn't allowed to walk the show because of contractual obligations to VS, but at the same time she stated she would walk it next year (which makes absolutely no sense). But I'm wondering, if her reasoning was true then wouldn't the same apply to Erin? or are they subject to different contract details? I wouldn't be surprised if Adriana was lying, because even though she's my girl and I love her. She seems to fib a lot when convenient. It could easily have been that she didn't want to do the show 7 months into her pregnancy.

adriana said she couldn't do the show because of vs? I didn't see that. i'm totally not contradicting you, just curious. I only saw the tweet where she mentioned doing to show next year. Also I think Erin and Adriana have very different V S contracts.

adriana said she couldn't do the show because of vs? I didn't see that. i'm totally not contradicting you, just curious. I only saw the tweet where she mentioned doing to show next year. Also I think Erin and Adriana have very different V S contracts.

Yeah, I was thinking that they probably have super different contracts. But I think it was Savanna, who posted tweets and translations/explanations of why adriana couldn't do the show. I'm too lazy to look back in the thread, but if I'm wrong- sorry! But it just makes no sense to say you can't do it because of VS, maybe it was a mistranslation, thinking back I think it might have been. Because why would she promise to do it next year? Unless she's not doing VSFS 2013, which we all know can't be the case.

Sorry for the Adriana talk in the ERin thread, I'll stop now! But Erin is looking awesome lately, I'm growing to like her a little more.

Thanks for the videos! I agree her figure,height, long neck, and fierce expressions just screams PUT ME ON A RUNWAY!

I mean its not a necesssity she's got the prestigious VS angel title and the moola that goes along with it..not to mention the free time to do as she pleases when not carrying out her VS duties. Girl has got it good! :p

But yes as we know working for Vs has its restrictions, though it is possible to balance as we've seen with other models. So point is atleast we know she's more than capable of having a successful career in high fashion runway modeling if she desired to, even before VS this was apparent :)

^Agreed. :thumbsup:

In the articles about erin walking this event, it said that Adriana was not doing the show because of her pregnancy. :) Which I can imagine (by looking at the tight outfits on erin) adriana would not be able to pull off at this stage in her pregnancy :)

Thanks for the videos! I agree her figure,height, long neck, and fierce expressions just screams PUT ME ON A RUNWAY!

I mean its not a necesssity she's got the prestigious VS angel title and the moola that goes along with it..not to mention the free time to do as she pleases when not carrying out her VS duties. Girl has got it good! :p

But yes as we know working for Vs has its restrictions, though it is possible to balance as we've seen with other models. So point is atleast we know she's more than capable of having a successful career in high fashion runway modeling if she desired to, even before VS this was apparent :)

She actually was a runway and high-fashion model with an incredibly impressive track record, that's why is suits her so well. It's what she did best.

PS: I don't know how "prestigious" it is, but it's easy and pays well.

Erin's Twitter

Love you guys. Thanks for the beautiful dress and the even more beautiful date ;)

Au_XK8lCEAEu7nr.jpg

http://twitter.com/E...5623809/photo/1

AnaBBarrosFan,

I couldn't agree more. I always feel bad when I see models of Erin's caliber smiling, swinging pushup bras and blowing kisses in shopping malls to promote VS products. The paycheck might be interesting but there is nothing prestigious with this.

Just wanted to share something exciting. Im actually beside myself.. Erin tweeted a pic from my Tumblr a few mins ago. You know I appreciate her so much every day and everything I do is with her in mind when I post, or talk to her fans. So respectfully I try to represent the beautiful person she is. Its an amazing feeling to know that she knows this. I just feel so appreciated back by her. She is so good to her fans. Thank you Erin..*sniffle* xx so teary right now.

Just wanted to share something exciting. Im actually beside myself.. Erin tweeted a pic from my Tumblr a few mins ago. You know I appreciate her so much every day and everything I do is with her in mind when I post, or talk to her fans. So respectfully I try to represent the beautiful person she is. Its an amazing feeling to know that she knows this. I just feel so appreciated back by her. She is so good to her fans. Thank you Erin..*sniffle* xx so teary right now.

That's wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

She actually was a runway and high-fashion model with an incredibly impressive track record, that's why is suits her so well. It's what she did best.

Yup well aware of that... That's why I mentioned it was apparent before VS ;)

Abiramis :wub:

Oh my gosh lol.. How did I not see you posted that above lol.. too excited I guess. Thats the pic I was talking about!! Its from my tumblr. Cant see the tag too clear but its mine ;)

Aww Im glad you shared it..just saw Modelina tweeted it now. wow.. this is pretty neat!

Fashiondream - aww thank you <3

About the contracts being different from each other. I dont think its necessarily the VS contracts as it is the agencies that represent the girls.

Erin has 2 different ones that rep her. Like the rights to VS images arent just protected by VS but also the rights of the agencies that rep the girl. They shred all the promo adds and even large promo hangings in the stores because they belong to not just VS but the agencies the girls belong to. Soooooooo lol.. just saying I think VS has standard contracts. Its the agencies that decide what the girls can and can not do. hugs everyone :hug:

so happy for you babe oh my goodness xx

About the contracts being different from each other. I dont think its necessarily the VS contracts as it is the agencies that represent the girls.

Erin has 2 different ones that rep her. Like the rights to VS images arent just protected by VS but also the rights of the agencies that rep the girl. They shred all the promo adds and even large promo hangings in the stores because they belong to not just VS but the agencies the girls belong to. Soooooooo lol.. just saying I think VS has standard contracts. Its the agencies that decide what the girls can and can not do. hugs everyone :hug:

So nice to have you on this thread!! You sure know your stuff girl! Thanks! :hug: