Bellazon

Do you have a toilet plan ?!!

The Joker

Shitting in front of someone and excusing thats because your a virgin and nervous doesnt click :no:

Oh Shit ! :blink: So maybe i have to say that i have diarrhea or something ! But i will be soo shy !

Maybe i will continue doing that and if i shit so maybe i run away in some tombs (imagining that I am making it in a cemetery) :ninja:

:rofl: Sorry i didnt see this earlier .

So you chose the harsh way like Josie did, TO CONFESS. Girls, its not really a girly thing to do but i have to say, you guys are really unique and special, how many girls would tell their boyfriends before they shit anyway ?!! Honestly. Lets give a big applause to our sisters Andreina and Josie .... :clap: :clap: WOO WOO BIZ BIZ ... :clap: :clap:

LMAO... wait... who's mbinebri? o.o
LMAO... wait... who's mbinebri? o.o

I second that, I have no idea!!! :ninja:

wait wait... let me imagine how lucky your lives are not knowing about mbinebri's existence -long pause-

:rofl:

Ok that might work if your date is a nice barbie girl, that might not work if your date is someone my type, i'd think your playing hide and seek and run after you like hell just you see you in the bush........ &%&%-ing ..... :mellow:

The good news is there is not one in Heather's mould :rofl: So it should work on the rest of the female population :ninja:

It was part of my wonder too but I'll take that as a compliment. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzup2.png or am i being happy too soon ?!! :mellow:

Dude, it wont work that way, you dont wanna take the risk of getting caught in the middle of the p**ping act, do ya ?!! <_<

Slut, ho, bitch, mbinebri... what the hell is the difference ?!!

:rofl: Wait, why am I laughing? Damn you, Heather! :persuazn: Fine, I'll start saying no to you when you come over all horny!

That's clearly because you're not cool enough to know me. :whistle:

wait wait... let me imagine how lucky your lives are not knowing about mbinebri's existence -long pause-

I can imagine it's sort of like life without... cheesecake. You might think it's okay to miss it since it's not that healthy, but you're really jusy being deprived of the greatest thing on earth. :ninja:

:cry: I didn't know we had a cool list

Well now at least I know who you are now... now this is were the coolness starts :laugh:

I can imagine it's sort of like life without... cheesecake. You might think it's okay to miss it since it's not that healthy, but you're really jusy being deprived of the greatest thing on earth. :ninja:

I love going to the cheesecake factory :ninja:

Shitting in front of someone and excusing thats because your a virgin and nervous doesnt click :no:

Oh Shit ! :blink: So maybe i have to say that i have diarrhea or something ! But i will be soo shy !

Maybe i will continue doing that and if i shit so maybe i run away in some tombs (imagining that I am making it in a cemetery) :ninja:

:rofl: Sorry i didnt see this earlier .

So you chose the harsh way like Josie did, TO CONFESS. Girls, its not really a girly thing to do but i have to say, you guys are really unique and special, how many girls would tell their boyfriends before they shit anyway ?!! Honestly. Lets give a big applause to our sisters Andreina and Josie .... :clap: :clap: WOO WOO BIZ BIZ ... :clap: :clap:

jajajjajajaja Thanks Thanks !!! Im proud of me ! :wave:

:evil:

I always take precautionary before going to a place. Or eating anything before I go rather. If it's a social event where I know I'll be somewhere for a while and there might not be a bathroom, or it might be a while before we reach one, then I don't eat or eat very little. And or I try my hardest to use the bathroom before I depart. I also usually take TUMS in case of an emergency.

My high school prom was one example where I had to be really careful. When we went to dinner, I made sure not to eat too little, because I didn't want to be starving the entire night, but I also made sure not to eat too much, because I didn't want to have to make an unexpected departure or have unexpected gestures occurring. So yeah, I treated it like it was a very important experiment.

:rofl: Wait, why am I laughing? Damn you, Heather! :persuazn: Fine, I'll start saying no to you when you come over all horny!

Brothers, sisters, what Matt really means is ..... he'll try his best to learn how to say no to me when i come over all horny. :whistle:

Low fat pork :woot:

If I really get diarrhea in the middle of a date then I just know god really hates me! And that's even worse than being the fool of the day.

And what is your solution if god really hates you ?!! :shifty:

:cry: I didn't know we had a cool list

Well now at least I know who you are now... now this is were the coolness starts :laugh:

Everyone, let us give Destiny's pure brain a minute of meditation. *minute starts* :mellow: ....... *minute ends* WELCOME TO BITCH REPUBLIC, DESTINY THE DIRTY HO !!! :woot:

Yes Heather i agree with you ! unfortunately I know who is he <_< and since i know him my life has a before and a later :yuckky:

You know whats worse in your life ??!! Me !! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsv0.png

I always take precautionary before going to a place. Or eating anything before I go rather. If it's a social event where I know I'll be somewhere for a while and there might not be a bathroom, or it might be a while before we reach one, then I don't eat or eat very little. And or I try my hardest to use the bathroom before I depart. I also usually take TUMS in case of an emergency.

My high school prom was one example where I had to be really careful. When we went to dinner, I made sure not to eat too little, because I didn't want to be starving the entire night, but I also made sure not to eat too much, because I didn't want to have to make an unexpected departure or have unexpected gestures occurring. So yeah, I treated it like it was a very important experiment.

We bitches at BZ thank you so much for your cooperation in the toilet plan.

The best treatment to all illnesses is to always put yourself on the run. So knowing that the diarrhea's gonna attack you anyway, whatchu gonna do ?!!

got yourself one hell of an idea Heather

what a situation :rofl:

Van, shouldnt how great my idea is be the least of your worries when your about to show your bf some nature smells ?!! :magic:

I love going to the cheesecake factory :ninja:

Now that Heather's inducted you into the Bitch Republic (which is the cool list), maybe we can go sometime. :p

*hides from Heather*

AHAHAHAH....HAHAHA....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA....... :mellow: !!!

You know whats worse in your life ??!! Me !! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsv0.png

No giiirl ! :cry: I really admire you !! You're like my hero cause i know you have to fight with matt everyday and thats something impossible and i can see that u always win to him and admirable of you! :laugh:

The secret to this success is : being a female. Yup, its that easy. :whistle: :evil:

Slut ... puts out for free

Whore ... gets something in return

Bitch ... a female dog or Lisa?

Ho{e} ... a gardening tool?

Thats the best essay describing mbinebri :clap:

My god, the love going on in this thread is so sincere it brings tears to my eyes :cry:

Add to that that this is all brought upon us by the sweetness that is Heather, who made this thread to prevent rather than fix this....bad scenario...I'm truly moved. Bellazon is turning into a chickflick version of the CareBears community.

got yourself one hell of an idea Heather

what a situation :rofl:

Van, shouldnt how great my idea is be the least of your worries when your about to show your bf some nature smells ?!! :magic:

I suppose so

ok then

can't you hold ? You said in the middle of nowhere, right ?

Try to be a savage.

If there's no restroom around, don't think there's anyone around either.

Don't forget your bumf.

j/k

The secret to this success is : being a female. Yup, its that easy. :whistle: :evil:

I'm a gentleman, and gentlemen let women win. What more can I say? :heythere:

My god, the love going on in this thread is so sincere it brings tears to my eyes :cry:

I know! It moves me to be the center of Heather's attention! And now Andreina is here to join in. :blush:

I've gone out on plenty of dates with ppl, and we ended up in the middle of nowhere... guess that makes me a slut? Going to places in the middle of nowhere = NO COPS, lots of booze, weed, and just about everything else you can think of... and best of all.. NO COPS.. Sounds like my idea of an awesome time.

Hunny I'm not a slut, I'm a whore.. big difference *pets*

I was saying if he takes you out there to sleep with you... I don't drink or do drugs and I don't go out to the middle of nowhere with guys on the first date... maybe I'm just deprived of all the great things in life. :cain:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I almost forgot to post a new plan...

Here's the plan...

Just tell him Gisele is behind and run off in the other direction when he looks away... then you can go to the bathroom and come back before he realizes what's going on...

unless he's smart... then you are just going to have to say something like "I have a headache" and have him take you home.

OOOOO...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If you really don't want him to know you have to go to the bathroom you can just say that you started your period and need a bathroom... he'll find one real fast then!!!! Just don't be suprised if he isn't there when you come out...