Bellazon

Do you have a toilet plan ?!!

The Joker

That's clearly because you're not cool enough to know me. :whistle:

:cry: I didn't know we had a cool list

Well now at least I know who you are now... now this is were the coolness starts :laugh:

Everyone, let us give Destiny's pure brain a minute of meditation. *minute starts* :mellow: ....... *minute ends* WELCOME TO BITCH REPUBLIC, DESTINY THE DIRTY HO !!! :woot:

:woot: Bitch Republic, USA here I come!!!!!! :woot:

I love going to the cheesecake factory :ninja:

Now that Heather's inducted you into the Bitch Republic (which is the cool list), maybe we can go sometime. :p

*hides from Heather*

:laugh: I don't think hiding helps, especially with your cheesecake hat on.

Today I went there and had an original cheesecake with strawberries on the top :p

hits the I WIN button ? *stares at Destiny*

now that's were my button was supposed on my keyboard, but I ended up falling when I was trying to click it and landed towards you and now you have 2!!! :ninja:

:rofl:

My god, the love going on in this thread is so sincere it brings tears to my eyes :cry:

Add to that that this is all brought upon us by the sweetness that is Heather, who made this thread to prevent rather than fix this....bad scenario...I'm truly moved. Bellazon is turning into a chickflick version of the CareBears community.

Ooow, nothing could be hiden from my queen - O'Expresso - the soul of discrete, i will admit it, im secretly "in love" with the dick ho... :cry: ... should i throw in more insults to show him more "love" ?!! Look, i even buy a gun in preparation of our first meeting :woot:

ok then

can't you hold ? You said in the middle of nowhere, right ?

Try to be a savage.

If there's no restroom around, don't think there's anyone around either.

Don't forget your bumf.

j/k

Van, you cant hold diarrhea, i repeat, diarrhea can not be held... (yeah, whatsoever), so if "try to be a savage" means "sweetheart, can i borrow your pants to lay some eggs on ?" then the problem is solved. :yes:

I know! It moves me to be the center of Heather's attention! And now Andreina is here to join in. :blush:

OMG hes so cute ahahaha.... :blush:

:voodoo:

Just tell him Gisele is behind and run off in the other direction when he looks away... then you can go to the bathroom and come back before he realizes what's going on...

unless he's smart... then you are just going to have to say something like "I have a headache" and have him take you home.

If you really don't want him to know you have to go to the bathroom you can just say that you started your period and need a bathroom... he'll find one real fast then!!!! Just don't be suprised if he isn't there when you come out...

Gisele ??!! Behind you ??!!! And you ran away just because of the diarrhea ??!! SHAME ON YOU !!! :persuazn:

Oh and for future reference, it's not very cool to show monkey photos to black people. :ninja:

Although im not sure i understand, i'll take that as a lifeguide :|

^^^ Heather! You promised me you would spare us from your family photos! :persuazn:

Sweetheart, thats just my brother in law :blush:

Oh and for future reference, it's not very cool to show monkey photos to black people. :ninja:

Although im not sure i understand, i'll take that as a lifeguide :|

Errrmmm...well it's a really sensitive kind of thing to people of my ethnicity, so I won't really go into it, but just saying, it might not be a good idea to put associate black people with photos of monkeys or any other similar mammal. Just giving you a head's up. ;)

This Thread reminds me of a Jay Leno Tonight Show episode, where he asked the audience if anyone had an embarrassing first date.And a lady stood up (on national t.v.)and said She had went on a blind date in lake tahoe,it was cold in the snow,she had to much to drink,and they were driving home in the dark,and she had to pee real bad.So the guy pulls over,and the woman leaned on his back fender and peed on the ground,well it was so cold her a** stuck to his fender, he finally gets out of the car to see what is taking her so long,and then he had to pee on her a** to get it unstuck.

:laugh: :laugh: I think theres all sorts of lessons you could learn from this one. Needless to say they never went out again.

Everyone should keep an empty bottle in your car from now on. I insist. An empty bottle.

And Mickiala, what would you have done if... you were the lady ?!! :shifty: (or the man :rofl: )

-----

So far i see Destiny, Vanezinha, NFD, Mattthi, Mbinebri, Yours_Forever, Andreina, Angie, Eddy and Spark are so gonna get into trouble if this happens. :no:

And Mickiala, what would you have done if... you were the lady ?!! :shifty: (or the man :rofl: )

-----

So far i see Destiny, Vanezinha, NFD, Mattthi, Mbinebri, Yours_Forever, Andreina, Angie, Eddy and Spark are so gonna get into trouble if this happens. :no:

Well I wouldnt lean my a** on a frozen fender :laugh: I bet she went home and showered forever though :whistle:

If I was the guy I would never ever let the person that lined me up forget about it :trout: