Bellazon

Games you are playing...

Guest quasicartes

• 1 month later...
borrowed a friend's PS3, playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 mostly

Are you online with Sigma 2? Are you a Master Ninja player? If you are, then we need to team up for Co-op for those Ultimate Ninja missions becuz the CPU keeps dying on me like a bitch!

borrowed a friend's PS3, playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 mostly

Are you online with Sigma 2? Are you a Master Ninja player? If you are, then we need to team up for Co-op for those Ultimate Ninja missions becuz the CPU keeps dying on me like a bitch!

Nah i don't have the PS3 online at the moment, I could but then I'd have to buy a router first. I'll see if I want more after I finish the singleplayer

btw GTA4 is fcking boring (and I was the biggest GTA geek for years) & Soul Calibur 4 is awesome

btw GTA4 is fcking boring (and I was the biggest GTA geek for years) & Soul Calibur 4 is awesome

Awww, no online? As for GTA4, I suggest you download the Ballad Of Gay Tony DLC. It's a lot more fun than regular GTA4 and Lost and Damned. Oh damn, that's only for Xbox 360, nevermind!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SC: Conviction is a pretty good game, but I don't like the change of pace. Chaos Theory set the pace of stealth and shadows and then Conviction pisses all over it by making it all quick and fast-paced.

Basically, Conviction is a left-over episode of "24". While I enjoyed the game, I didn't think it was an improvement over Chaos Theory, which, IMO, is the best of all the Splinter Cell games. I almost wrote an FAQ for Conviction but since the game goes by so quickly (and has no alternate routes to take), there was no point.

One game I suggest y'all try is Deadly Premonition. It's a cheaply-made game but it's got a great story and great sense of oddball absurdness.

SC: Conviction is a pretty good game, but I don't like the change of pace. Chaos Theory set the pace of stealth and shadows and then Conviction pisses all over it by making it all quick and fast-paced.

Basically, Conviction is a left-over episode of "24". While I enjoyed the game, I didn't think it was an improvement over Chaos Theory, which, IMO, is the best of all the Splinter Cell games. I almost wrote an FAQ for Conviction but since the game goes by so quickly (and has no alternate routes to take), there was no point.

One game I suggest y'all try is Deadly Premonition. It's a cheaply-made game but it's got a great story and great sense of oddball absurdness.

^somehow have to agree with ya (btw did you play the PC or Xbox version?is there even a difference?).

it also kinda reminded me of Wanted:WOF 

...need to execute s.b before doing those automatic killshots...

...preset cover system ...etc.

^dont know whether that's even true...just saw a friend playing the demo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...