Bellazon

Bianca Balti

LOL, I know after you have a baby, your breasts aren't the same size anymore. And I don't doubt they photoshop or do other things to make her breasts look bigger. For example, Rianne Ten Haken and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley...they both look pretty flat chested normally, but in some shots, they have ample cleavage. I just think its a combination of trick of the camera, photoshop and 'extra' help.

In the interview she said she's not living anymore in NY because she felt alone so she's back in Milan... Do u think it's good or not 4 her carrer???

Moreover i Found these photos!!! Can u find which magazine are for???

I believe... i have never seen these before :o

Thanks!

In the interview she said she's not living anymore in NY because she felt alone so she's back in Milan... Do u think it's good or not 4 her carrer???

Moreover i Found these photos!!! Can u find which magazine are for???

I believe... i have never seen these before :o

Thanks!

I think they are new . . .

ohhh thankyou for all the pics everyone! I didn't get a chance to say thank you. and I think it won't be a problem for her to do work living in Milan...she'd have to travel anyways for work. I just think she's changing her priorities.