Bellazon

models with implants

shibbychristie

Marisa's word doesn't count. Appearing in Perfect 10 doesn't count. The fact that they flatten out when she's lying on her back doesn't count. Plus I've never seen the scars from surgery even though she poses topless quite a bit (they must always photoshop that out) or gotten written proof from the surgeon but, a couple people on some blog somewhere said they're fake and that agrees with my gut feeling so I know I'm right.

:rofl:

Marisa's word doesn't count. Appearing in Perfect 10 doesn't count. The fact that they flatten out when she's lying on her back doesn't count. Plus I've never seen the scars from surgery even though she poses topless quite a bit (they must always photoshop that out) or gotten written proof from the surgeon but, a couple people on some blog somewhere said they're fake and that agrees with my gut feeling so I know I'm right.

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Sarcasm is awesome.

does it really matter? :idk:

It's the difference between orange juice and "orange drink". Some people don't mind drinking fake orange-flavored drink, others prefer the real thing.

I only drink 100% pure orange juice. :yes:

• 4 weeks later...