Bellazon

Lindsay Ellingson

1. Chanel was not prepared to speak :laugh:

2. Alessandra who's normally spot on didn't know a damn thing about the product that she claimed to be her "favorite" :rofl:

3. Lindsay is always charming and sweet :wub:

4. Adriana actually seemed to know what she was talking about... however that accent. o.o 10+ years...

And VS clearly doesn't care enough to photo-shop out the bad stuff from their pics anymore. Adriana has a serious gut in the newest pic of her learning towards the camera. Could of photo-shopped that out but noooo, leave the gut in and PS everything else to hell and back.

This event seemed very last minute to me. :idk:

Oh VS how you never cease to amaze me.

1. Chanel was not prepared to speak :laugh:

2. Alessandra who's normally spot on didn't know a damn thing about the product that she claimed to be her "favorite" :rofl:

3. Lindsay is always charming and sweet :wub:

4. Adriana actually seemed to know what she was talking about... however that accent. o.o 10+ years...

And VS clearly doesn't care enough to photo-shop out the bad stuff from their pics anymore. Adriana has a serious gut in the newest pic of her learning towards the camera. Could of photo-shopped that out but noooo, leave the gut in, and PS everything else to hell and back.

This event seemed very last minute to me. :idk:

Oh VS how you never cease to amaze me.

You are totally right, it always surprises me how Adriana speaks English language, she is very bad in speaking. :blink: