Bellazon

Lindsay Ellingson

Good Morning America: Highlights with VS Angels Erin Heatherton & Lindsay Ellingson,

and Crystal Renn

01/07/13

gma.yahoo.com

359jya0.jpg

click on image to stream video from ShareRepo (choose "Free Download")

TV version courtesy of VampireHorde available soon...or not. Stay tuned just in case :D...

^ Oh, come on! Let's Lindsay gets the attention she deserves .-.

What I really don't get is why they have her not speak in videos and then have her do all that PR. Like she had one line in the Deck the Halls one and she went on GMA. She has two shots for Swim and she does this...

She did most of the speaking on GMA. Not surprised since Erin has been a hot mess recently.

She is such an eloquent speaker ....I am so happy for her...it shows how dedicated she is...Lindsay really does her homework....she is totally prepared...so calm and collected and doesn't stutter like a blubbering mess....she never flinched..not once....Erin looked so bad next to Lindsay,she was nervous and spoke badly...Lindsay may not be half as pretty as some of the rest of the girls but she gets the job done twice as well....Well done....She is their BEST spokesmodel...Period.....

^ Oh, come on! Let's Lindsay gets the attention she deserves .-.

What I really don't get is why they have her not speak in videos and then have her do all that PR. Like she had one line in the Deck the Halls one and she went on GMA. She has two shots for Swim and she does this...

She is such an eloquent speaker ....I am so happy for her...it shows how dedicated she is...Lindsay really does her homework....she is totally prepared...so calm and collected and doesn't stutter like a blubbering mess....she never flinched..not once....Erin looked so bad next to Lindsay,she was nervous and spoke badly...Lindsay may not be half as pretty as some of the rest of the girls but she gets the job done twice as well....Well done....She is their BEST spokesmodel...Period.....