Bellazon

Am I going crazy? Am I going out of my mind ?

saritaa

Your nice to me :p

What happens ?!! :huh:

Ken didn't like that he got in trouble with Aila for something he said and it was somehow my fault I guess!!!! :laugh:

psh, KBIII who ?!!! :rofl:

But I'm still gonna die. :|

Its not soon :hug:

If you eat me you'll be immortal. But you wont do that, will you ?!! Wer friends :) ... And what is that knife for ?!! :mellow:

I'll be immortal ??? :woot:

:knives:

j/k :p :hug:

Put that knife away then hug me :persuazn:

I don't wanna diiiie !!! i_sad.gifi_sad.gif

aw there there *patpat* :hug:

:cry:

:/

:hug:

Yeah well at least when you'll die there's not gonna be any Heather around. :hug:

Its not soon :hug:

If you eat me you'll be immortal. But you wont do that, will you ?!! Wer friends :) ... And what is that knive for ?!! :mellow:

EAT EAT!

Yeah well at least when you'll die there's not gonna be any Heather around. :hug:

Cuz I'm going to heaven and she won't ? :angel:

nooo I dont think that she is that bad ..Don't worry we are all going to heaven ..

but the problem is that noone of us wants to die ..we all want to live forover..but its fact can't live forever it's waste of thinking whoever said that must have been drinking..

Cuz I'm going to heaven and she won't ? :angel:

Nooooo.... :no: Yours_Forever said beautiful, pretty, lovely, adorable, cuddly cheapie Heather will go to heaven.... YOU GUYS ARE LIARS.... :cry:

Right people I got this weird thing going on my mind ,I don't know whats wrong ..

Last week I heard some people who were talking about death and stuff like that ,now from that moment all that I'm thinking is what is going to happen when I die ,what if something bad will happen I just cant enjoy myself ..I don't have no one to talk about this thing if I tell to my mum she will tell me "Ohh shut up and stuff like that" my dad will say the same.. I know that we all are going to diel and we need to live this life as good as we can but I just cant think about good things ..

I just need some help 'cos I really think that I'm going crazy ..

PS:I would really appreciate your help cos I cant stand like this anymore..Please just help me..

you're definitely not the only one :flower: I think about it a lot, and sometimes it's a bit of a struggle to push it out of my mind.