Bellazon

Tennis

safin83

Awee... Safin will be on top again

Blake is doing well! Straight sets against Robby Ginepri. He faces Fernando Gonzalez in the next round, who beat out Hewitt, which frankly I didn't see coming. Anyways I'm glad he did because I dislike Lleyton. I think he's going to beat Fernando, but not in straight sets.

woot woot for Maria. :hell yea!: I hope she wins the AO.

Awee... Safin will be on top again

Blake is doing well! Straight sets against Robby Ginepri. He faces Fernando Gonzalez in the next round, who beat out Hewitt, which frankly I didn't see coming. Anyways I'm glad he did because I dislike Lleyton. I think he's going to beat Fernando, but not in straight sets.

woot woot for Maria. :hell yea!: I hope she wins the AO.

yes,

Go Blake! :woot: :hell yea!:

man how did mauresmo lose??? i thought she would at least make the semis, its almost a given that serena will now make the finals....maybe vaidisova can beat her in the semis.

go roger! he should have no problems with tommy robredo, i hope mardy fish can beat roddick but i dont think he will. so i guess roddick v federer in the semis.....federer should take that one in like 4 sets.

i hope murrey will take out nadal, but i doubt it so it'll probably be blake v nadal in the quarters, i think blakes won like the last 2 meetings, and on hard court, if blake plays his game he should take out nadal!!!!

Prediction for women's final:

Williams v. Sharapova

but you can't forget Clijsters too, but that's my prediction above.

A rematch of Wimbledon 2004.. LET'S GO TEAM MARIA! :bellazon:

Totally agree I would love another Nadal v. Roger match