Bellazon

Pet Peeves

Sneezing or coughing while driving with a weak bladder .

:rofl: Oh, please, NO! Not if you are in my car or on my couch. :rofl: That was sooooo funny. I spurted juice all over the place. Now I have one of the grungy keyboards you hate. :gocho: :gocho:

I think my biggest pet peeve has to do with bad hygiene......those people who think it is okay to bathe only on Feb. 29, Leap Year. :x Stay home, for gawd's sake! :avada: The same goes for crusty, crackly heels of the feet. It's just plain wrong!!!!!!!!

Sneezing or coughing while driving with a weak bladder .

:rofl: Oh, please, NO! Not if you are in my car or on my couch. :rofl: That was sooooo funny. I spurted juice all over the place. Now I have one of the grungy keyboards you hate. :gocho: :gocho:

I think my biggest pet peeve has to do with bad hygiene......those people who think it is okay to bathe only on Feb. 29, Leap Year. :x Stay home, for gawd's sake! :avada: The same goes for crusty, crackly heels of the feet. It's just plain wrong!!!!!!!!

oopss...sorry about that :blush:

Agreed! I hate people who never bathe.

Tourist

I have just a little question. You always are talking about people who visit Hawaii. I've absolutely gotten the point that you live there and are proud of it. But, aren't we all a part of the U.S. and don't you visit the mainland? Why are you so set against anyone who visits Hawaii? Just asking because I've been wondering for a long time.

Thanx. :blink:

Tourist

I have just a little question. You always are talking about people who visit Hawaii. I've absolutely gotten the point that you live there and are proud of it. But, aren't we all a part of the U.S. and don't you visit the mainland? Why are you so set against anyone who visits Hawaii? Just asking because I've been wondering for a long time.

Thanx. :blink:

Probably because we look funny!!!! :laugh: