Bellazon

What is Victoria's Secret?

KBIII

so ym sister told me a somewhat shocking news....

maybe you guys know this already...but

my sister came back from london today and went into like a VS store over there and a lady that works for the VS company, or something like that, says that the people who MAKE the VS bras & panties in the US are prisoners....and since they're prisoners they get paid like 14 cents an hour....or less.

i was like :shock:!.....but damn these bras and thongs are comfy

Yes, VS uses cheap labor and sweat shops :/

^ Your mistress is Queen Victoria??? :blink:

:rofl:!!!

Someone finally got my joke. Our future are not full of dumbasses---there is hope :cain:

so ym sister told me a somewhat shocking news....

maybe you guys know this already...but

my sister came back from london today and went into like a VS store over there and a lady that works for the VS company, or something like that, says that the people who MAKE the VS bras & panties in the US are prisoners....and since they're prisoners they get paid like 14 cents an hour....or less.

i was like :shock:!.....but damn these bras and thongs are comfy

So... that means that some prisoner fondled your panties before you ever got into them :laugh:

I can no longer go into those stores... I went in the other day and spent all my money on bodywash and lotion and spray... it's too dangerous for me!

haha eww now that you mentioned it, i'm sure the prisoners fondled my panties :shock: :laugh: haha jk jk

yeah seriously, i become SO broke after going into that store :p

haha i'm lured into buying bras, panties, makeup, abd body stuff!!

Me too!!!!! :blink:

haha eww now that you mentioned it, i'm sure the prisoners fondled my panties :shock: :laugh: haha jk jk

yeah seriously, i become SO broke after going into that store :p

haha i'm lured into buying bras, panties, makeup, abd body stuff!!

Me too!!!!! :blink:

You fondled her panties or you bought lots of bras, panties, make-up, and body stuff?

I took another trip... new Love spell lotions, body washes, and spray were calling to me!!!! I'm poor again. <_<

sorry to be rude but i think that's a dumb name for a lingerie store they could off come with a better name something like seductive or desire.

But then they would sound like countless other lingerie shops.

• 2 weeks later...