Bellazon

What is Victoria's Secret?

KBIII

I wonder how does it feels like going to a victoria's secret store..

Too bad we can't take pictures inside of the store otherwise i could show you :( . Its pretty cool. This is one of the VS stores at Kodak Theatre.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbe2.jpg

They have lots of pictures of the girls and different sections like...the Pink line, panties, bras, slippers, lotions .... blah blah blah .... Unlike any other stores, people who work in there have to wear uniform (black suits) and carries ear-pieces like FBI :| . I used to work at Sak Outlets when i was in highschool and all i need was a clipper-tag, and Sak is simply 10,000 times better than VS. Even its just an outlet :laugh:

Unlike any other stores, people who work in there have to wear uniform (black suits) and carries ear-pieces like FBI :| . I used to work at Sak Outlets when i was in highschool and all i need was a clipper-tag, and Sak is simply 10,000 times better than VS. Even its just an outlet :laugh:

Yeah they are required to wear 85% black :ninja:

I like Saks too!!! :ddr:

wow...seems nice...I gotta be honest, I don't really dare to go into such stores...they're so fancy...

I'm the type who always stares at nice things from outside...but never dared to go in...and just walk away after that.

wow...seems nice...I gotta be honest, I don't really dare to go into such stores...they're so fancy...

I'm the type who always stares at nice things from outside...but never dared to go in...and just walk away after that.

I remember the last time I went into Victoria's Secret, I was with a friend as she was shopping and I glanced at some of the prices on some of the bras she was trying on, and some were like 50 bucks!!! For one bra!!! And the same went for other garments as well. I was shocked. Didn't know sexy clothing could be so expensive! :blink:

I remember the last time I went into Victoria's Secret, I was with a friend as she was shopping and I glanced at some of the prices on some of the bras she was trying on, and some were like 50 bucks!!! For one bra!!! And the same went for other garments as well. I was shocked. Didn't know sexy clothing could be so expensive! :blink:

All the good stuff cost sooooo much money!!!!!!! Have you ever seen the prices on the swim suit in the SI Swimsuit Edition? Marisa was wearing a 1000 dollar suit that I don't think could even get wet!!!!!! :shock:

LOL...it looks "fancy" but trust me it is not!!! :laugh: Don't get me wrong, it is nice but also very overhyped :yes:

I always feel too "ordinary" for such stuffs, when I wanna buy a bra, I'll go to the shop, grab any plain 75A bra which are usually left aside, (without trying), and I'll just go straight to the counter to pay and leave.

I hate going into VS!!! This lady came up to me last time and asked if she could measure me!!! I told her okay and she took out her measuring tape and did it right there in the middle of the store, then she was like "Why don't you try on some of our bras?" It was all just a strange expirience for me. I only go into the body wash and lotion section of the store now. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

so ym sister told me a somewhat shocking news....

maybe you guys know this already...but

my sister came back from london today and went into like a VS store over there and a lady that works for the VS company, or something like that, says that the people who MAKE the VS bras & panties in the US are prisoners....and since they're prisoners they get paid like 14 cents an hour....or less.

i was like :shock:!.....but damn these bras and thongs are comfy