Bellazon

Motion

Guest MissIsabella

Why Gisele and Leo have left?

Gisele wanted marriage,Leo wasn't ready, Gisele was fed up and left him :(

Leo loved her soo much :heart: :(

One of his friend said Leo's words about their break up: "I thought,she would never left me!"

they say,Leo was calling her for a long time even after break up,but Gisele didn't answered

michelabella

thanks sick for the longer version, it was new to me. I didn't really follow Gisele much when she was with Leo, but they were so cute together.

you're welcome :wave:

really ??? :o I thought you were Gisele's fan since her appearance

I follow her after LeoGisele were together,I've heard about her from Leo,from their relationship

Yes they were beautiful pair, it is a pity that they any more together (((

+1

That's what I figured too. She wanted to settle and he didn't. so she moved on. :/ The part about her not answering sounds like her :p She sets her mind to something and does it I believe.

I have followed Gisele since a long time, but around the time she was with Leo I didn't have the internet and stuff so I really never knew much about them. I mostly knew Gisele from VS catalogs and her modeling work, around that time I never followed her private life :wave: I only began following Gisele alot once she was already with Tom, around 2007. :)

That's what I figured too. She wanted to settle and he didn't. so she moved on. :/ The part about her not answering sounds like her :p She sets her mind to something and does it I believe.

I have followed Gisele since a long time, but around the time she was with Leo I didn't have the internet and stuff so I really never knew much about them. I mostly knew Gisele from VS catalogs and her modeling work, around that time I never followed her private life :wave: I only began following Gisele alot once she was already with Tom, around 2007. :)

I guess she still loved him,but left

aah,now I understood :)

I heard that she very much suffered because of that that it has started to meet about the Bar...

Also that VS wanted to take the Bar but Gisele f has raised the question "OR I OR a Bar" And VS have made a choice in favor Gisele

LeoGisele broke up in November 2005

Leo met Bar in 2006 in cafe,

talking about if Bar would appear in VS,started later,at this period Gisele was in Leo's malibu house with his mom and then there were rumours,LeoGisele was gonna refresh their relationship.

I heard that she very much suffered because of that that it has started to meet about the Bar...

Also that VS wanted to take the Bar but Gisele f has raised the question "OR I OR a Bar" And VS have made a choice in favor Gisele

talking about if Bar would appear in VS,started later,at this period Gisele was in Leo's malibu house with his mom and then there were rumours,LeoGisele was gonna refresh their relationship.

thanks for the info :blush:

thanks for the info :blush:

you're welcome :) :wave:

she is wonderful, thank you Miche :hug:

the only thing why I´m glad she splitted with Leo is Bar´s thread now. It´s all - Leo & Bar, Bar & Leo, Leo leo leo, Leo fan-girls talking shit about Bar, Bar fans defending Bar, then againg Leo & Bar... it´s like their mutual thread, not Bar´s, but Bar´s and Leo´s. I´m glad Gisele is on her own (thread) and stands for herself :)